SWEETEST DATE

It's been twenty minutes into their drive and Ahvi hasn't spoken a single word till now. He frowned and looked at her from the corner of his eye to see her looking out from the glass window sighing for the nth time since they sat in the car.

Deva stopped at the red light before looking at her "We can go back if you don't want to go on a date".

Hearing his words Ahvi shook her head "No! Ummm...where are we going?"

"I thought of a movie first" Deva replied

She nodded "Fine with me" and leaned her head back as she felt pain in her back

'Ahvi! Don't ruin the mood! Bear it a little more' Ahvi cleared her throat and looked at him holding his hand making him smile and bought her hand to his lips kissing the back of her palm.

After an hour into their drive he parked the car in the underground parking lot and both of them got out walking towards the elevator. He paused in his steps looking at her back and took off his jacket before walking close to her and put it around her waist tying the sleeves on her waist.

She was startled by his gesture as he rounded his arm around her shoulder and directed her into the elevator pressing the S button as the elevator doors shut.

"I..." She was so embarrassed that she couldn't even speak.

"Let's get you a pair of clothes first" He directed her out and looked at the directions on the wall before walking her towards the wash rooms "I'll get you the clothes. Do you need anything else?".

She looked at her feet shaking her head before walking towards the restroom making him sigh and walk in the direction of the clothing stores. He picked up a plazo and kurti and handed it to a sales girl "Can you take this to the girl's restroom? It's an emergency".

"Sure sir! Do you need anything else?" The sales girl put the clothes in the carry bag.

"No! Thankyou" He walked to the billing section as the salesgirl walked out.