BIRTHDAY BASH

The road was completely blocked by the crowd making it hard for the vehicles to move past them to reach their destinations. It was still early in the morning and not even the sun rose high in the sky due to winter.

Although the crowd was irritating everyone with the huge pluckarts and the yelling no one dared to stop them. After all its the rebel star's birthday today and every fan out there is celebrating through whats app statuses, instagram Posts and twitter tweets.

That's how much following Rebel star has at the age of twenty seven. He worked hard and smart to be in such position. He's a darling of everyone and not just fans literally everyone. The media too was covering everything that's happening in front of the rebel star's house.

"A very good morning everyone! Today we have a surprise for you all

"A very good morning everyone! Today we have a surprise for you all. Guess where we are?" The cameraman took a wide angle of the mansion and then moved forward pointing his camera at the reporter "We are before the mansion gates of Darling's house. Our own darling Rebel star Deva's house. As you can see there are many other fans just like us waiting for Deva gaaru to come out so we can all wish him a very happy birthday".

Suddenly the gates opened and the security rushed out pushing back the crowd creating space for Deva to address them. And everyone was eagerly waiting for him looking at the gates yelling "Deva...Deva...Deva... ".

Once Deva walked out everyone started screaming happy birthday and pushed at the guards to take selfies with him and shake his hands

Once Deva walked out everyone started screaming happy birthday and pushed at the guards to take selfies with him and shake his hands. Deva waved at everyone and posed for a few selfies and shook hands with the fans before addressing them "Thankyou... Thank you so much darlings... for being here and making my day special like every year. We will meet in theaters again on december twenty second for Salaar premier".

Before he could walk away his gaze fell on an old couple who took a step forward in hopes to talk to him but he turned around and walked inside with fans still screaming for him.

The fans too cleared the road within a few minutes but the old couple still stayed there looking at each other "Do you think they will forgive us?"

"Even if peddababu didn't forgive us, Radhika akka will forgive us" Varam said.