Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed a house for the Abu Aisha family at the beginning of Al-Tarazi Street in the city of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Director-General of the World Health Organization: We are seeking information regarding patients at Al-Shifa Hospital

Family sources: The security services in Nablus arrested the student at An-Najah University, Abdul Rahman Al-Jarf, from inside a taxi

#Urgent|  Hebrew sources: A resistance fighter throws a hand-made “elbow” grenade towards a settler bus near the town of Tekoa, southeast of Bethlehem.

#Urgent|  A new "Israeli" raid on Al-Maghazi camp

#Urgent |  In the latest toll: More than 10 injuries when the occupation bombed a house for the Abu Aisha family at the beginning of Al-Tarazi Street in the city of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#watched |  Occupation forces withdraw surveillance camera recordings from Sofin station in the city of Qalqilya

#watched |  Shooting targets the occupation forces during their storming of the city of Qalqilya a short while ago

#Follow |  Targeting settlers’ vehicles with stones on Route 55 near the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya, and the occupation vehicles arrived at the place and searched the vicinity of the main street.

#watched |  Part of the rain falling on the courtyards of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque a short while ago

#update |  A bus was damaged and 3 settlers were shocked, as a result of a homemade bomb explosion near the town of Tuqu, southeast of Bethlehem.

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery shelling targets the towns of Al-Mughraqa and Al-Zahraa

#update |  Enemy media: An explosive device made from a large gas cylinder exploded on a settlers' bus and caused damage to it in the vicinity of the town of Tuqu' near Bethlehem.

- Local sources: The sound of the explosion was strong, and the occupation army was deployed heavily in the place.

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery shelling targets east of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Video |  New scenes show the occupation bombing of civilians in the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Civil Defense spokesman in Gaza:

We call on the international community and the International Civil Defense Organization to assume their humanitarian responsibilities in the Gaza Strip, place the International Committee of the Red Cross in its responsibilities, and intervene with the “Israeli” occupation to allow full coordination in order to allow civil defense crews to work in dangerous areas.

We affirm that the International Committee of the Red Cross is entrusted with coordination in wars and conflicts, and that it is time for the Committee and the authorities concerned with conflicts to stand up to their responsibilities to stop the blood flowing from our people in this "Israeli" aggression that has been continuing for six months.

#watched |  Recluses fill the Qibli prayer hall in Al-Aqsa Mosque with dhikr circles on the night of the second Friday of the blessed month of Ramadan.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Al-Quds Brigades: After our fighters returned from the clash areas east of Khan Yunis and the Qarara area north of Khan Yunis, they confirmed that they had carried out a number of missions.

- Exploding a tunnel mouth with force that attempted to enter the tunnel, killing and wounding members of the force in the Al-Qarara area.

- Clashing with an occupation army force with machine guns from a distance of zero, east of Khan Yunis.