Chapter 26

"Remind me to thank Kristen for these jackets, I absolutely love them."

Annabelle said as she did a little spin in her jacket causing Taylor to chuckle. The jacket Kristen had for Annabelle was a chiefs jersey but instead of an actual player name it had Swift and the number 13 on it. Taylor's jacket was made out of the special mix team jersey they had made when Annabelle was in the coma.

"I need to thank her too. My dad is going to thank me for not going full chiefs."

Taylor laughed, Annabelle laughed along with her, thinking the Swift family and her sister in-law were going to get along swimmingly.

"I like that my name is on the back too."

Annabelle added, smiling, as they walked to get the golf buggy to go up to the stadium. They had left Charlie with Taylor's mum despite Charlie's protests, the two had deemed it to be too cold for the little girl. Annabelle had promised to take her to the next on if there was one, but Annabelle was being optimistic. The dolphins didn't have the best track record in the cold weather, so Annabelle was pretty confident but not cocky.

"Mine is on the back of yours, too. It looks nice."

Taylor said, quietly before they got out of the buggy to face the millions of cameras, Annabelle immediately glad she'd left Charlie at home, they weren't sure they were ready for the little girl to be in the spotlight.

"Annabelle, Taylor look over here."

Everyone yelled at them but they kept walking, following Taylor's security. Soon reaching the suite where Donna was waiting for them, the two giving the older woman a hug each.

"Mum."

Annabelle smiled at her mother, not noticing Brit come into the suite with them. Britney had a similar jacket to the two but made out her husband's jersey.

"I see the jackets fit, Annabelle."

Britney spoke up catching the attention of both Annabelle and Taylor, who turned around to see the blonde wearing a similar jacket to them.

"Oh so you're the reason we got jackets."

Annabelle laughed, Britney lightly chuckled as she sat down next to Taylor.

"Not quite, she asked if you guys wouldn't mind if you got jackets, so I said yes. I'm actually amazed she got them to fit without your measurements."

Britney told the two, who looked shocked,

"Did you see the little embroidered detail? I said to put Taylor's achievements on yours Anna and Annabelle's on yours, Taylor."

Britney told the two who just noticed the detail, neither of them had a full list of their accomplishments.

"That's not a full list."

Taylor and Annabelle said at the same time causing them to chuckle.

"Kristen said she did that because she couldn't fit them all on it. She chose the main ones. Anyway it's cold isn't it?"

Britney said changing the subject, it was really cold, and Annabelle had a phrase lined up.

"Yeah it's colder than a witch's tit out here."