Chapter 18

"So just so I am clear you are meeting us at the stadium? Also you are 100% with me bringing my friends with me?"

Taylor asked as she got ready to go the game with her girlfriend bringing her friends this time, security still on high alert after Annabelle's house the week previous.

"Yes, and of course I am sure, I am however a little nervous to meet the babe. What if they don't like me?"

Annabelle said a little panicked, Taylor chuckled at her girlfriend, she would have felt the same about Annabelle's friends if she didn't know that they were all swifties.

"They will like you I promise Annie. Anyway I will text you when we get there okay?"

Taylor told Annabelle, as she did her makeup, Annabelle letting out a sigh before replying.

"Okay, bye babe, love you."

Love you's had become a permanent fixture in their conversations after they both admitted they were falling in love with each other.

"Love you too Annie, bye."

Taylor said as she hung up on the phone, not long after hearing a knock on her door, it was Blake and Ryan.

"Hi Blake, his ryan, come in."

Taylor told the pair, who came in Blake smiled at Taylor as they walked through the door.

"So tell us about this Annabelle you have been dating?"

Blake asked Taylor as soon as they sat down on the couch, Taylor sighed before she sat down with them.

🏈🏈🏈

Me
Hey Annie we just arrived, we are on our way up

Taylor sent Annabelle a quick text as they made it past security.

"I'm actually so excited for you guys to meet her, you will love her."

Taylor told the group as they made their way up to the suite where Annabelle was waiting for them.

"And I for one I can't wait to meet her."

Sabrina said as she walked a little ahead of them doing a little spin, causing the others to laugh. It wasn't too long before they reached the suite, and as soon as Annabelle spotted the blonde she came racing towards her. Annabelle almost knocked them over and she picked Taylor up and span her around, the group's eyes going wide as they saw effortlessly Annabelle picked the blonde up. Once Annabelle put the blonde down she lent in to give her a kiss which Taylor happily accepted.

"Annie these are my friends. This is Blake, and her husband  Ryan, the one seems very excited to meet you is Sabrina."

Taylor began introducing each one of her friends, Annabelle having the biggest smile on her face, giving a little wave to Sabrina who pretended to faint, causing the group to chuckle.

"Anyway, that's Sophie, Hugh, Shawn and Olivia."

Taylor introduced the rest of the group, Taylor smiling at her girlfriend.

"Well it's really nice to meet all of you guys, I'm glad you could make the game. If you need anything ask me and I'm sure I will be able to help."

Annabelle told the group who dispersed throughout the suite after she said leaving the two women to themselves.

"How did I do? Do you think they like me?"

Annabelle asked Taylor who laughed, before she smiled at her girlfriend.

"I think Sabrina's opinion is pretty self explanatory, and I am sure the others love you."

Taylor told Annabelle just as the whistle to start the game sounded, walking hand in hand to a spot where they could see the game better.