Chapter 1

Annabelle

Annabelle had tagged along with her big brother when he said he got given tickets to go see Taylor Swift. It was no secret especially in the Kelce household that Annabelle was a huge swiftie so when Travis got offered tickets he couldn't not invite his sister. Annabelle had followed in her older brother's footsteps in a way, she played for Pittsburgh passion the women's nfl team despite her mother's protest. But seeing as the women's comp wasn't as big as the men's she also worked as a firefighter another thing that their mother did like her doing. Donna Kelce didn't want to see her daughter get hurt despite this she went to every one of her daughter's games.

🏈🏈🏈

"Brother T, I still can't believe that you got us tickets."

Annabelle told her brother practically jumping with excitement, Annabelle had a stack of friendship bracelets around her wrist and one special one in her pocket. Annabelle would do anything to meet Taylor, she hoped she could be friends with the blonde. Hell she wouldn't mind dating the blonde if she wasn't straight but to Annabelle's knowledge the superstar was as straight as they come.

"Believe it little sis, are you ready to have the time of our lives?"

Travis asked his little sister,

"I am only 13 minutes younger than you Trav."

Annabelle huffed, Annabelle and Travis were twins and Travis liked to let everyone know that he was older than her. Annabelle had decided to go all out with her outfit. With the help of Donna Kelce, she had done her best to recreate the jacket over the body suit outfit from the rep tour. As the Kelce duo got out the car they were joined Travis' friend Patrick and his wife Britney, giving each of them a hug.

"It's good to see you again Patrick, Britney."

Annabelle said with a smile as they made their way into their seats, Annabelle stopping to trade bracelets with everyone she saw. People recognised her as Travis Kelce's twin sister, some people wanting to take photos with the group as they finally made it to the vip box where Annabelle continued to loose her mind.

"Holy shit, Travis this is so exciting. You are the best brother ever."

Annabelle exclaimed hugging her brother, they were similar heights Annabelle being just shorter than her brother. Travis chuckled as he hugged his sister back.

"Don't let Jason hear you say that."

Travis told his sister, as Patrick and Britney smiled at the family moment the twins were having.

"Oh he is so going to hear it, you're the one who took me to concert not him. Not to mention you're my twin, I think he already knows who's my favourite."

Annabelle told her brother who laughed as he let go of her, this was going to be an amazing night.

🏈🏈🏈

"Speaking of Taylor Swift, I know you guys went to the Taylor Swift concert how was it?"

Jason Kelce asked the twins, her and her brothers did a podcast together mainly talking about their games and getting their sisters opinion on how the games went.

"Yeah, well I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings."

Travis started, Jason laughing a little at him,

"I mean I was also disappointed that we couldn't give her the bracelets we made for her, weren't we T?"

Annabelle spoke up causing their older brother to laugh at them even.