Chapter 12

Annabelle

"I'm Annabelle Kelce"

🏈🏈🏈

"I know who you are, you're the woman who has my best friend giggling and kicking her feet."

Selena told Annabelle, Annabelle getting a smug look on her face.

"Taylor here didn't tell me that, thank you for that information."

Annabelle told Selena who laughed, Annabelle relaxing a little bit.

"I assume you want to know about me. What would you like to know?"

Annabelle asked, noticing the glare that Selena was getting from Taylor for telling Annabelle that information.

"Well, let's start with exs, how many have you had?"

Selena asked, Annabelle could hear Taylor gasp in the background, feeling a little awkward answering it.

"I have had 12 ex partners. Only three of note though, the narcissist, the arsonist and the comedian, and no I will not talk about them. Next question."

Annabelle told Selena, she especially didn't want to talk about the comedian, he was one of the worst people Annabelle had ever met. Selena nodded her head as she thought of another question.

"What do you like to watch when you have the time? I know you are a firefighter so you probably don't get a lot of time to watch things."

Selena asked, Annabelle not quite sure what Selena was getting at but she was a little nervous to say what she liked to watch.

"If I tell you will you promise not to judge me?"

Annabelle asked Selena who nodded, Annabelle letting out a sigh before she spoke.

"Okay I like to watch Disney cartoons in my free time. Like the owl house, gravity falls and amphibia. Too bad none of them have any new episodes but I like them."

Annabelle told Selena, who pulled a confused face she hadn't really heard of any of those shows.

"I mean I also watch stand up comedy specials but I mainly watch those shows because the episodes are short and I can get one in before I need to do something. Have either of you heard of those shows?"

Annabelle asked Selena and Taylor who she could tell was listening in. Taylor having a good feeling about the fact that she was Annabelle's 13th partner.

"No, I can't say I have but they sound interesting. But you don't watch like grey's anatomy or anything like that?"

Selena asked, Annabelle knew why Selena was asking, it was one of Taylor's favourite shows.

"I don't, I can't go home and watch something that is loosely based on what I do. I especially can't do station 19 and basically any other fire show. Sorry to disappoint, and it's nothing against the show it's just I can't."

Annabelle explained, Selena's softened at the words along with Taylor's, she was looking forward to watching Annabelle's comfort shows with her if she would let her.

🏈🏈🏈

Selena had asked Annabelle like a million questions by the time she was ready to give the phone back to Taylor.

"Bye A, I'll let you talk to your girlfriend now."

Selena teased as she handed the phone back to Taylor, as the pair in unison said.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Yet"

Annabelle whispered the last part, she really wanted to call Taylor her girlfriend but she hadn't asked yet so she wasn't going to.