Chapter 23

"So the dates I got you are 10th and 11th of January in Pittsburg then I thought you could come on the first episode of my new show, on the 16th technically the 17th."

Annabelle's friend Taylor said over the phone as she, the Taylor and little Charlotte made their way to meet the rest of Taylor's family for the game. It was Christmas so everyone was dressed Christmassy, but Annabelle was not prepared for Austin's outfit though.

"That will work because I'm going to the golden globes with tay which is on the 8th?"

Annabelle said looking at Taylor who nodded her head smiling at her girlfriend, glad to see her this happy.

"What does your new show entail, Taylor?"

Annabelle asked her friend trying to get an idea of what she had just signed herself up for.

"Well it's a comedy gameshow where the points are arbitrary and you win stupid prizes."

Phone Taylor told Annabelle causing her to chuckle, of course her friend had come up with an idea like that.

"Okay I'm in, who am I competing against?"

Annabelle asked her friend as they pulled into the parking lot, waiting for the others to arrive.

"You are completing against Whitney, and I don't know who else yet."

Taylor told Annabelle who gasped she hadn't seen Whitney in ages.

"Whitney as in Whitney Cummings?"

Annabelle asked Taylor who hummed in response and Annabelle squealed.

"Oh my god yes. I haven't seen Whitney in ages, oh i can't wait. Oh there's Scott, right?"

Annabelle said pointing out a man Taylor who nodded, and then chuckled at the outfit that her brother had on.

"I have to leave you, Taylor. Please keep me updated and send me the full list of dates."

Annabelle told her friend, who said goodbye before they hung up getting out of the car to meet the swifts.

"It's nice to see you guys, I'm glad you could make it."

Annabelle told the Swift family, Charlotte clinging to Annabelle's leg, she was nervous to meet Taylor's family.

"Glad we could make it. And who's this sweet little girl here?"

Andrea said bending down to be almost eye level with the little girl, Annabelle rubbing the little girl's head.

"This is charlotte, Charlie. Charlie say hi to grandma."

Annabelle told the little girl causing Andrea to quickly stand up, looking at the two women.

"Someone want to explain?"

Scott asked as no one had said anything for a minute, Austin watched on quite amused by what was going on in front of him.

"Charlie her is the little girl I saved from that building collapse, her parents died in that accident. She has been put into the foster system and she hasn't had the best run of it. I had given her the bracelet with my number on it that was initially made for Taylor but seeing as Taylor didn't need it I gave it to her in case she ever felt unsafe. Anyway fast forward to after that game in Rhode Island, the one you went to Scott I get a phone call from her asking if we could come get her. I'm currently in the process of trying to adopt her and seeing as Taylor is family that makes you family too, hence grandma, grandpa and uncle."