Chapter 14

Warning: Mature content (aka I tried my best to write smut)

"You better be messing with me, Annabelle."

Taylor managed to get out after a period of silence, Annabelle laughed nervously. Taylor's eyes widened at the realisation of what Annabelle had said.

"That's how I and they know it was him, I got brought in for questioning because every single person that was killed had some sort of connection to me."

Annabelle told Taylor who was still in shock about what Annabelle had just said.

"You know I would probably be in prison if he didn't kill someone whilst I was detained."

Annabelle added as if that was going to make it better, Taylor was very concerned.

"So he killed people you didn't like?"

Taylor asked trying to get a better gist of what happened, Annabelle taking a sip of her old fashioned before answering.

"Not quite, he killed people that I had minor disagreements with, if he killed people I didn't like he would killed the comedian and I would probably have gone on the run with him if he did that."

Annabelle joked trying to bring the mood back up but Taylor just looked at her concerned.

"I was joking Taylor, but I probably wouldn't have sent him a gift basket to him in prison. Sorry joking again, how about we talk about something else."

Annabelle told Taylor, the thing about sending him a gift basket was actually something she would have done because she truly hated that man. Just as Taylor went to suggest another topic one of the waitstaff came out with their meals, Annabelle thanked them before turning her attention back to Taylor who had ordered pasta carbonara.

"I am sorry. I am still getting over the fact that one of your exs killed another one of your exs. It's insane, but can I ask what the comedian did that makes you talk about him like he is the worst ex?"

Taylor asked Annabelle as the brunette moved to put the bit of steak she had just cut off into her mouth, groaning.

"This is so good."

Annabelle hummed trying to avoid Taylor's question but Taylor wasn't having it.

"Did you hear my question, Annie?"

Taylor asked as she blow on the fork full of pasta before putting it in her mouth.

"Yes I heard you, you know I love hearing you call me Annie, the only other person I let call me that is my mum."

Annabelle deflected again, Taylor shook her head,

"Please stop deflecting and answer my question, Annie."

Taylor told Annabelle who let out a long sigh before putting her knife and fork down, looking up at Taylor.

"Well to start with he was married, but did I get that information, no. Secondly he was almost double my age and thirdly he made everything about him, even my achievements."

Annabelle sighed, Taylor looked at her sorrowful, semi regretting forcing the information out of Annabelle.

"I am so sorry, Annie."

Taylor apologised, putting her hand on top of Annabelle's as she saw a tear roll down Annabelle's face.

"It's fine, I'll never be in the same room as him ever again."

Annabelle said, little did Annabelle know that belief was going to be shattered soonish.

"Anyway let's talk about something else."