Chapter 15

Annabelle

"Okay babe, remember we are meeting at my brother's house before the game, also my mother is going to be there so we need to be on our best behaviour."

Annabelle told Taylor over the phone, she was at arrowhead making sure the security there was aware of two things. One that Taylor was coming and two that if they saw the arsonist to immediately detain him, giving them photos of the guy.

"I know we are meeting there, Annie. But as for being on my best behaviour I think that is in question."

Taylor teased, Annabelle crossed her arm on her chest, shaking her head.

"Taylor, it's im being serious. Also where are you right now?"

Annabelle asked Taylor talking quieter, as some people walked past, Taylor laughing into the phone.

"We have just landed, I'm guessing you are at the stadium right now."

Taylor laughed as Annabelle made her way out of the stadium to go to her brother's house to meet her mum and eventually Taylor.

"I am actually leaving the field now, but I bet you I am still going to beat you back."

Annabelle chuckled as she got in her truck turning the engine on, Taylor laughed too.

"I don't doubt it but don't try and prove it by speeding, Annie, I don't want you to die."

Taylor told Annabelle as Annabelle put her on speaker putting the phone up on a heads up display.

"I won't, I promise, babe. I can't wait to see you again. Also side note my mum is going to be there, so just remember we won't be alone."

Annabelle teased Taylor as she pulled out of the parking lot, waving goodbye to the chiefs tailgaters. Annabelle laughed as she heard Taylor huff, flicking her indicator on (yes it's called an indicator because you use it to indicate what way you are going. It's not a blinker).

"What has tree said about the game?"

Annabelle asked Taylor who she could hear auditablely gulp, Annabelle very glad she had taken it into her own hands and just was seeing if Taylor would actually tell the red head.

"You didn't tell her did you, well it's a good thing I told her for you."

Annabelle told Taylor who gasped, Annabelle could tell she was faking being offended.

"You went behind my back, how can I ever forgive you for that."

Taylor said being dramatic causing Annabelle to laugh,

"You know she would have been very upset if she didn't get told and quite frankly I don't need 2 red heads angry at me, 1 is enough."

Annabelle said talking about her friend Avery (I'm not sure if I have said Avery's hair colour before), who was going to find out that she knew Taylor personally after it hits the news after the game.

"Two red heads?"

Taylor questioned, Annabelle chuckled as she pulled round a corner.

"My friend Avery, she going to be so mad that I didn't tell her I know you personally. But back to tree, she said that as long as there is no pda we will be fine."

Annabelle told Taylor who huffed again, Annabelle chuckling at Taylor's reaction.

"What if I don't care?"

Taylor asked as Annabelle pulled onto her brother's street, Annabelle shook her head at Taylor's reaction.

"No pda at the game, but Travis has been talking about hiring out a bar for an after game party if they win, we will go if they win. Is that alright with you?"