Chapter 16

"Where are we going, Annie?"

Taylor asked as Annabelle had been driving for close to 15 minutes, and they were almost there.

"Be patient babe we are we are almost there. I wanted to watch the sunset with you is that alright with you."

Annabelle said as she pulled into a parking lot, they were on a bit of a hill. Annabelle made Taylor stay in the car as she walked around to open the door for her.

"You know I could have done that myself."

Taylor told Annabelle as the brunette opened the door for her.

"Ha ha, I was being a gentleman."

Annabelle told Taylor who laughed, as she lead her towards a picnic table, after having locked her brother's car.

"We are just going to sit and watch the sunset, okay babe?"

Annabelle said as they sat down at the table, Taylor nodded before she rested her head on Annabelle's shoulder. They sat like this until Annabelle's phone rang startling the pair.

"What is it trav?"

Annabelle asked as she picked up his call half expecting it to just be him asking where they were.

"Where are you A?"

Travis asked Annabelle, he sounded a little panicked when he asked it.

"Watching the sunset with Taylor, then will be their trav."

Annabelle told her brother, Annabelle could sense the call might be also about something else.

"Okay, about her. There are already pictures circulating of you two driving off in my car. And you know what that means."

Travis said Annabelle now understanding his panic, Annabelle glancing over at the blonde who had no idea what kind of danger she was now in.

"Yes I do trav. When I get there I'm going to talk to her guys, tell them what they need to expect. We are going to be on our way now T, I'll see you in about 15 minutes, okay bye."

Annabelle said as she hung up on her brother, she was now in a bit of a paranoid state now, Taylor looked at her confused.

"We're going to head to the bar, okay."

Annabelle said offering her hand to help her up, looking around making sure there was no one around them. Taylor could sense the change in Annabelle's mannerism but didn't say anything as they made their way to the bar.

🏈🏈🏈

"I just have to go talk to someone and then I will introduce you to everyone, okay babe."

Annabelle told Taylor as they entered the bar, Taylor was very confused by Annabelle's behaviour and finally decided to say something.

"You're acting weird, what is going on Annie?"

Taylor asked Annabelle letting out a sigh before she told Taylor what's going on.

"There are pictures of us leaving together circulating."

Annabelle told Taylor who was still confused by the panic that it had caused Annabelle.

"We expected that though, didn't we?"

Taylor asked, Annabelle nervously chuckled, that wasn't her problem.

"Yeah but the photos are the problem, they are if he's seen them."

Annabelle told Taylor panic clearly raising in Annabelle's voice.

"Who is he, Annie?"

Taylor asked, Annabelle was almost in tears, and shaking,