Chapter 2

Taylor

"I sent you a clip from a podcast that mentions you, please watch it."

Tree told Taylor over the phone, Taylor groaned,

"I thought you didn't like making me watch things that talk shit about me."

Taylor groaned, tree chuckled,

"They didn't say anything bad, watch the clip then get back me."

Tree hung up on Taylor, Taylor sighed as she clicked on the link that tree had sent her.

"Speaking of Taylor Swift, I know you guys went to the Taylor Swift concert how was it?"

The voice that Taylor recognised at eagles centre, Jason kelce, she was an eagles fan at heart.

"Yeah, well I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings."

An unfamiliar voice spoke, Taylor shaking her head at the man's comment.

"I mean I was also disappointed that we couldn't give her the bracelets we made for her, weren't we T?"

A female voice spoke up, the camera switching to her, Taylor could help but smile at the girl's beauty. Taylor thought it was cute that her and who she assumed was the girl's brother had made her bracelets.

"Yeah we were a little but hurt that we didn't get to hand her the bracelets we made for her."

The camera switched back to the other man, and Taylor could help but feel disappointed. Shaking her head at the man, but immediately laughing as the camera switched back to the woman who screwed up her face at her brothers words.

"You made her a bracelet?"

The man Taylor knew as Jason Kelce asked, Taylor laughed once again when the camera cut to the woman shaking her head as she looked disappointed at the camera.

"Yeah, if you're up on Taylor Swift concerts there are friendship bracelets."

The woman said in a condescending voice, Taylor's laughter not having really stopped since the woman came on.

"We received a bunch of them being there but we wanted to give Taylor Swift each one with our numbers on it, didn't we A?"

Taylor's eyes widened as she realised what the bracelets were for, not quite sure as to why she was leaning to asking tree for the woman's number.

"You're Numbers as in 87 and 13 or your phone numbers?"

Jason teased his siblings, Taylor giggling at the fact that the woman also played and played with jersey number 13.

"You know which ones, Jason."

The woman said looking straight into the camera, Taylor unknowingly pausing the video to admire the emerald green eyes that the woman sported. Snapping out of her trance after a few seconds pressing play on the video that she wasn't sure when she paused.

"She doesn't meet anybody or at least she didn't want to meet us. So we took it personally."

Taylor groaned, she thought she had liked the woman's personality but maybe she was wrong but maybe she was right. Taylor looked at the screen confused as she heard the woman's laughter.

"Speak for yourself bro, I didn't take it personally if you're watching this Taylor."

Taylor felt her face flush as the woman winked at her, not quite sure why she was feeling giddy.