44. Sorrow, Concern, & Fear

Start from the beginning

Tommy: speak up! I can't hear you.

Me: Tommy I'm not talking to you .

Tommy: yes that's the problem Jasmine you're not!

Me: and I'm not going to with that attitude.

Later we ate dinner. The kids were laughing & talking . Me & Tommy were staring at each other. The kids cleaned the kitchen. Me & Harmony took a bath together. I was singing to her and washing her hair. I was sad. I had been crying.

Harmony: mommy you k?

Me: yes my love I'm fine. I kissed her .

Harmony: k mommy. Love you!.

Me: love you too my sweet baby.

Tommy was standing outside the door listening. He smiled. He knocked . Told me it was him . I told him to come in.

Tommy: hey daddy's girl ready to get out?

Harmony: yes daddy. She laughed.

Tommy: are you sure? Are you all clean?

Harmony: yes daddy I clean.

Tommy: Jasmine I'll take her.

Me: okay..

Tommy took her and got her ready for bed. I was still bathing. Actually I cried for second. I hate arguing with Tommy. Tommy heard me . He walked in and kneeled down by the bathtub.

Tommy: here let me wash your back.

Me: thanks Tommy.

We both said: I'm sorry babe. We laughed

Me: Tommy I'm sorry. Baby I just don't wanna have a risky surgery. I don't wanna leave our kids or you.

Tommy: I know baby I'm sorry. I just want your pain to stop. You're right. We will get through this together.

Me: thanks baby. He kissed me and looked at me.

Tommy: my always.

Me: my forever. I stroked his hair. He smiled. He helped me out of the tub. He took a shower. We put on our pajamas. We laid down. Tommy held me. I laid on his chest. He smelled so good and he was so soft.

Me : Tommy you remind me of the snuggle bear. You know off the commerical?

Tommy laughed.

Tommy: really babe?

Me: yes. No offense

Tommy: none taken baby. We fell asleep just like that.

I went back to work . I was assigned to a homicide case. A 16 year old girl was murdered by her boyfriend. This case really got to me because I have a daughter around her age. Her mother was so sad. I tried my best consoling her. I didn't know what to do . I've never lost a child before. I didn't know what I would do if i lost one of my babies. I cried all the way home. I made it home . Tommy and the kids were getting dinner ready. I walked in. I cried when I saw my babies standing around, laughing, talking, helping their daddy. Jeremiah saw me.

Jeremiah: mama what's wrong? He walked up to me and hugged me.

Me: omg my baby. I kissed his cheek and held him tight. Just then all of the kids came over to me they were concerned.

Me: my babies. Omg . I hugged them all right they hugged me back. I cried so hard.

Tommy: babe what's wrong? Come sit down. I sat down . The kids sat beside me , some sat Infront of me. Tommy was hugging me.

Me: you guys I'm working on a case . Someone lost their baby. Their daughter. She was so young. And it made me think about you guys. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you guys. I broke down hard .

The kids and Tommy hugged me so tight.

Me: I love all of you!

Everybody: we love you too!

Tommy: babe go take a bath , we'll finish dinner.

Harmony: I'll come with you mommy. I smiled

Me: okay baby..

Me and Harmony took a bath. She was singing the song I normally sing to her. I smiled and started singing with her. She hugged me . We got out and went to join the rest of the family for dinner .

Tommy: you feel better baby?

Me : yes baby.

Zach: we love you mama. You not gonna loose us.

They all said: never!!

I smiled and cried. We ate dinner. Kiyah and the twins did the dishes. Me & Tommy went to lay down. The kids were asleep .

Tommy held me .

Me: baby please make love to me. not rough, or nasty. I mean make love to me the old fashioned way and hold me.

Tommy: you got it babe.

Tommy made love to me, he held me tight. I cried. He was so gentle. It was so passionate.