32. The Hot Detectives & The Photoshoot

Josiah was now 6 months old. Out of all of my kids he is the meanest one. He is Tommy when he's upset. Lol..he is so handsome. He argues with Tommy. Tommy would be talking to him and he would talk back in baby talk and they would go back & forth. It is so funny. I told Tommy he is going to be the one who tries him when he gets older. Tommy would laugh . Tommy is such a great dad. He is a great husband as well. There is nothing he wouldn't do for us and vice versa. Our precinct was doing a fundraiser for the children's hospital. It was someone's genius idea to do a calendar of the hottest detectives. Our captain called me & Tommy into her office .

"Thanks for coming in. As you know we're doing a fundraiser for the children's hospital. Well we all decided to do a calendar of the hottest detectives and you guys names came up. So we was wondering would you do it?*

We both looked and laughed.

"Who the hell would nominate us"?

She laughed . "I can t tell you that. Just know you both are highly favored".

We both was shocked and a little jealous at the same time .

"I'm down"

"Me too count me in".

"One question"? We don't have to get naked do we "?

"No but you do have to be sexy"!!

"Cool". We both left and was getting ready to head home. The car ride home was quiet untill Tommy broke the ice.

"A photoshoot huh?"

"Sexy right"?

We both laughed.

"Sounds like you got admirers Hanson "

"You too Hanson"

We were dying laughing.

" You know Tommy I'm you're admirer " he smiled.

"Oh yeah"?

"Yes baby". We laughed. we went home and made love. We went to get our children and went back home and had a quiet night .

The day of the photoshoot came up. I was going to be wear a white dress shirt, a black skirt, black laced stockings , glasses, black pumps and my hair pinned up. Tommy was wearing a red dress shirt, black suspenders, and black dress shoes. For our picture I was going to be sitting on a desk with my legs crossed,blowing the tip end of my gun and holding handcuffs . Tommy was going to be sitting at the desk holding a notepad with his feet up on the desk. They decided to let us take our picture together since we were married. The photo was so sexy. I got a copy of it and out it in a frame to hang on our wall. We went home . The kids were staying at Judy's. I was starting to get undressed untill Tommy stopped me .

"Detective Hanson"?

"Yes sir"?

"You're really Killin that outfit, I love this look on you. You look nerdy, yet sexy"

I laughed.

"You look handsome as well Tommy".

"You know I've been a bad boy, I think I need arresting, I'm here to turn myself in". He held out his wrists.

"Wait you're serious "?

"Hell yes arrest me officer".!

We laughed. I got my handcuffs. I put them on him .

"Now what are you going to do to me what's my punishment"?

"Pure ecstasy ".

We laughed. I started to to control. He was going insane .

"Baby I'm going to take these off now cause I'm dying for you to touch me"

He laughed. We made love . That was the first time I've made love in a skirt. lol we laid in bed afterwards .

"Damn".

"Damn is right". We laughed .

"I love you Jasmine".

"I love you Tommy ".

"You have made me such a happy man I don't know what I would do without you or the kids ".

"Tommy you brighten my day. You and the kids mean so much to me. I'm not going anywhere ".

"Damn right you're not"!!

We kissed then fell asleep...