20. Ryan's Anger.

Am I losing my sanity?
I'm over my head
I'm in a dark dream
I'm a prisoner
Here there never let me leave

Losing grip of reality
I'm over the edge
I yell and i scream
I'm a prisoner
Here come get me , set me free......

___________________________________________

Siya

I was about to take my seat at the table when Saniya approached me, hurling her baseless accusations. Just as I was about to deliver a sharp retort, I heard someone from behind me. My movements halted as I froze in place. Just as I was preparing to turn and confront the Asshole, I caught a glimpse of Ryan, seething with anger.

"Who the hell are you?" I exclaimed, spinning around. Anger surged through me like blood coursing through my veins. Who was this guy claiming that I was his soon-to-be bride?

As I turned to catch a glimpse of him, his presence commanding attention. But it was his eyes that caught me off guard deep, dark pools that held a mysterious allure, hinting at untold secrets hidden within. A devilish smirk played across his lips, adding an enigmatic edge to his demeanour. His facial features were chiselled, and sharp, exuding an air of confidence and authority. With his impeccably styled hair and tailored tuxedo, he radiated the unmistakable aura of someone in control, someone who owned not just the hotel, but everything within his sight.

He didn't say anything, just walked towards me, ready to hug. But before he could reach me, someone pulled me from behind.

"Don't you dare touch her," Ryan's words echoed in the room, drawing the attention of everyone dining there towards us.

Now, they enjoyed food and entertainment together.

Who else? My mind.

"Who the hell are you to say these things to me?" The man in front of me addressed Ryan, his eyes brimming with irritation, while I felt Ryan's grip tightening on me.

It hurts.

"There's no need for me to explain who I am to her," he said, turning away while still holding my hand.

We were about to leave when someone grabbed my other hand from behind. I turned to see it was none other than him. The Asshole.

He held my hand tightly, much like Ryan, his face displaying a determination not to let go no matter what.

Then I looked at Ryan, whose veins were now visible, a result of his boiling anger. Seeing my hand in the grasp of another intensified his grip on mine even tighter. I was now caught between Ryan and the man in a dire situation.

"Let go of her hand," Ryan said angrily, his eyes spewing fire.

"I won't let go, you let go," the man retorted calmly, giving Ryan a challenging look.

Ryan took a deep breath and composed himself before looking at our hands and saying, "I'm telling you for the last time, let her go."

The man tightened his grip on my hand and replied, "I already told you, I won't let go."

After hearing his words, Ryan's fist clenched in anger. "Death, you've invited it upon yourself," he said, delivering a powerful punch to the man's face. It all happened so suddenly and swiftly that the man didn't even have time to react. He stumbled, losing his balance, and fell onto a nearby table.