19. Baby, I'm yours.

... I know that you love me
Darlin', you don't have to say it
You know you can trust me
It's okay, it's complicated.

... We're getting closer
Inches away
Lose composure
Favorite mistake
Friendship's over
Won't be the same.

... Baby, I'm yours
Baby, I'm yours
Baby, I'm yours
I need something more
I pray to the Lord
But, baby, I'm yours.

___________________________________________

Ryan

As my car came to a halt in front of Hotel Rosewood, I was on the verge of turning back. Staying as far away as possible from the owner of this hotel and his territory is the best for both him and me... Because, for now, I have no intention of harming anyone.

I was about to turn back to leave when I saw Saniya approaching me.

Damn it, why did I agree to this dinner? I'm getting angry at myself now. I should have been in my apartment with my fireball right now.

But whatever has happened, has happened.

"Hello, Ryan" What? She called me Ryan. Maybe she's forgetting that I'm her boss, not her friend.

"Sir," I raised my hand, preventing her from hugging me.

"Oh, yes. Sorry, sir," she said, with a tinge of nervousness.

After that, without wasting much time, we both went inside.

As soon as we entered, my eyes first landed on her, someone I hadn't expected to be here. Looking at her, I forgot the reason for coming here.

Her eyes clearly showed irritation. Her small nose, which made it impossible for me to resist kissing her. Seeing her, all my problems seemed to dissipate into thin air. I wish this moment could freeze forever, where I could just keep looking at her without any interruption.

Without realizing it, my mood lifted, and a small smile appeared on my face.

I was just admiring my fireball when I heard Saniya's voice, and then it hit me that I was not on my apartment balcony but in a hotel. And the person I'm with, maybe she doesn't like her. So, I turned around and stood in front of her so that she couldn't see her.

"Let......" I was about to say something, but in the middle, the manager cut me off, and right now, I'm glad that he is doing this.

"Sir, this way," Manager said, while he showed us our table.

I just nodded at him and settled on my seat.

There was only one table between her and mine... I could easily see her.

I observed her. She glanced at our table and then shook her head in irritation. I could sense that my girl didn't appreciate me being with someone else.

Well, it's good that she's aware that we're here too.

While contemplating these thoughts, I sense a gentle touch on my hand. Turning my head, I find Saniya's hand resting on mine.

Ohh, It means she is aware that Siya is here too. That's why she did this.

With a smirk on my face, I jerked her hand away from mine. Then, I took a tissue to clean my hands. A mixture of disgust and shock appeared on her face as this unfolded.

After that, I held her hand with a tissue and leaned towards her, speaking softly so she could hear me clearly.

"Don't overdo it. If she wants, she won't waste a second putting you in your rightful place, okay?" I remarked, watching her face pale in response.