13. Fictional men.

He's got blue eyes, crooked smile
Knows that he drives me wild
Can't help myself
No, I'm not in denial...

___________________________________________

Siya

I reached Tasha's apartment.....and I pressed the Bell twice because at first, she wouldn't come to check who was showing up at her apartment.

"Siyaaa......you here, Omg I missed you so much, my love...." She said when she opened the door and tightly hugged me.

"Me too" Saying this, I break the hug.

"Are you okay?" She asked,

"Huh? Yeah, I'm" Now, I made my way inside her apartment. And she follows me.

I sat on her couch...... when I saw my favourite strawberries placed on the table.

Wowwww, Now, they are going to lighten my mood for sure.

Wait, why am I feeling low...... I need to tell everything to Tasha now she is the one who is going to calm me.....

I'm in my thoughts when something hits my head..... It's not hard... But still, Tasha......

I lifted my head and saw her looking at me. With her cheesy smile.

"What?" I said to her,

"Nothing, just tell me what happened?" she asked,

"Nothing," I said while picking a strawberry bowl from the table and starting to feast.

"Ohh really? Now, tell me everything... otherwise I'm going to snatch these strawberries from you...." She gets up and tries to snatch the bowl from my hand. But I'm fast enough to move my hand in another direction.

"Okay..... Okay, Tasha, I'll tell you...." She nodded and sat beside me.

"Tasha, Pompous ass Said that he likes me... or if I'm going to let any other man touch me. So he's going to kill that bastard" I said and placed a strawberry bowl on the table.

"What.... Who pom... pompous ass? I didn't understand what you were saying, Siya?....." she said with a look of confusion on her face.

Sighing I continue "My fucking boss... Who else... I told you naaa......"

"Oh, my godddd..... Your boss. Is Ryan Malhotra? Please tell me everything please.... please.... please...... Siya... Is he confessing his love to you? Has he kissed you? It's a deep one. I mean a soft one or a hard one? Please tell me...." She started jumping on the couch and In one breath, she said everything.

Firstly, she cut me off and then asked me these kinds of questions. Seriously.

"Tasha, Can you stop your rubbish? And tell me where the kissing thing came from?... He told me to stay away from every man... but let me clear one thing to you..... I won't let him touch me too." I gritted in anger.

"Why? He is a handsome man... I checked out some business world social media accounts..... and too he is obsessed with you Siya like your Fiction men with their girls... Now, what do you want?..... And you looking for a fictional man too.... who burns this fucking world for his girl......? And listening to you I think he is the same as that...like those fictional men..... Else, Is there anyone you like in your office?" she said with seriousness in her tone.

"No, Tasha, what are you talking about? I don't have anyone in my life.... And I don't like him as I told you this before." Saying this I switch on my phone and there are almost fifty missed calls from my office friends... I know very well why they call me.