16. That's My Girl.

Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it
Get mad independent and don't you ever forget it
Got some dirt on your shoulder, then let me brush it off for ya
If you're feeling me, put your five high
That's my girl
That's my girl
That's my girl
That's my girl

___________________________________________

Siya

Morning 8 Am,

In the morning, I woke up when one of my colleagues checked on me. I told them, "Give me one hour to get up." But they said I have only twenty minutes. Seriously? Well, yes, only twenty minutes. So, I got up and went to the washroom for my morning routine.

As I reached the hotel garden, I saw everyone was there. Ryan is there too.

I walked to them and took a seat beside Nayan, who explained the further plan to everyone.

"Hey, morning beauty," Nayan greeted me. I just nodded at him, but Ryan was deadly staring at him.

"Let's go," Karan got up from his seat and announced.

"Huh?.....where?" I asked him.

"There is a game we are going to play. We have hidden some hints in this jungle. So, make a team of two people and start searching for hints. In the end, those with the most hints will win and get a gift.” Karan shared details of the plan.

“This is so childish. I don't want to play any kind of game," Saniya said. Karan looked at her and shook his head.

“I love your idea….” I chirped happily and got up from my seat too.

“Okay then, Saniya, if you don't want to play, just go and take your beauty sleep,” Nayan mocked her.

"Ryan Sir, let's go, Sorry…. I mean let's explore the local market together,” she said to Ryan, her eyes lit up while saying this.

Everyone knows she madly loves him, and it's a great opportunity to spend time with him when everyone is busy playing games.

“Siya and I are in one team,” Ryan said. Everyone was shocked to hear him, and he completely ignored her.

Yes…Yes… This is what I fucking want right now. But everyone looks at me. I saw Saniya, who was seething in rage.

"So, the first team is Ryan sir and Siya,” Nayan announced.

“Me and Nayan,” Karan announced.

“Sarah and Tarus,” one of my teammates said

After that, the other teammates also chose their partners.

________________________

Let's start, guys. You all know your partners and the rules of this game, and yes, we have only 2 hours to search for hints for treasures.” Hearing Nayan, everyone starts to run towards the jungle.

Seeing them run like this, I was too excited and started to run towards the jungle. But before I could take a step further, I felt a gentle but tight hold on my hand. I turned my head to see who it was, and not surprisingly, this time it was him behind me while holding my hand.