Prologue.

***************************************

"The girl wants a red flag so she could make vermillion using it."

Siya Jindal
"The girl wants a red flag so she could make vermillion using it."

Ryan Malhotra
"From a ruthless businessman to a man of strength, purpose, and a lifelong journey, all in the name of her love."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Siya Jindal: A girl with dreams and desires. She is a woman in her twenties. The love of reading. She fits the description of a bookworm. She is the daughter of Smriti and Rishi Jindal. They are one of India's wealthiest families. She shares every aspect of her life with just one best friend. She is as straightforward as she appears to be, and the worst thing she ever did to you when you mess with her. She is capable of caring for her loved ones. Her parents were unable to show her the affection she deserved. She is from the wealthiest family, and her family is frequently featured in the media. But she always kept her out of the spotlight. Nobody is aware of her. They are aware that Jindal has a daughter, but no one has yet to see her. She appears to be just a regular typical girl like everyone else to those who are not connected to her. Now her close one completely altered her life. But she is completely unaware of it.

Ryan Malhotra: A man who belongs to hell. He wants everything according to him. Ryan Malhotra, who is 29 years old. A multi-billionaire. His compassionate side for both his family and friends. Girls fling themselves at him. He is an American with Indian ancestry. His mother is American, and his father is Indian. He is in charge of Malhotra's enterprise. He has the most intelligent mind. He is the one who gives things more thought. People like to kneel before him because they are aware of how vicious he is. In the criminal underworld as well as the Business world, everyone is scared of it. He epitomizes both fear and perfection. It's the time when someone steps into his life all he wants is to keep her safe and love her with his all heart.

©All Rights Reserved.