02. Sneek peek.

To know this story and its characters better, you can follow me on Instagram. (authorsimran28)

Like this Story press ⭐ and comment too.
Add this Novel to your library and reading list.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Siya

"What the fuck" Siya murmured. Now what to do what if Mom saw me like this? Oh god, please give me some idea. Ahhhhh... Yes!! Siya said "Mom...I'm in the restroom. I'll be back in 10mins" Saying this she took a deep breath. Waiting for her mom's reply. "okay just come fast" Smriti said. Now what, Siya it's just 10mins relief. After that, Mom comes inside. This plan is going to flop do something Siya. She was talking to herself. Yes, I have to tell her to bring some food for me so she can go to the kitchen and I easily get out of the room and walk to the back door.

"Mom I'm hungry can you bring me some food for me please". Siya said, hoping that she'll agree and not want fucking disagreement like wanting to see you first. Ughhh!!! Smriti said, "Okay then I'll be back in some time" Saying this she went to the kitchen. She knows her daughter that she is not okay with this marriage. She is upset. Maybe it's the last time she asks something from me thinking this she went to the kitchen.

Here Siya, when she heard her mom's faded footsteps voice. She senses that she is gone. She is quick enough to get out of the restroom and walk to the door. She slowly opened her room door and sneaked outside to check nobody was there. In a rush, she came inside and grabbed her bags and went to the back door. No one was here, As it was time for guests to arrive everyone was busy in it. And about the back door, most people don't know about that. Because her family rarely use this. So it's good for her that no one comes here. And she will silently sneak out of there.

She was quick enough to do everything. Now she is outside of her home. Now it's 9 at night everything is black outside. She quickly finds out Tasha's car is parked on the corner street. She quickly walked to her. "Siya finally you're came. you have no idea how scared I am for you babe" Tasha said to Siya who placed her bag in the backseat of the car. " yeah Tasha I know. Now, please just let's go away from here ASAP" Siya said. Saying this both of them get in the car. Tasha drove to the airport.

Tasha's Car

In Jindal's palace, Everyone is shocked, sad, angry and whatnot

In Jindal's palace, Everyone is shocked, sad, angry and whatnot. That Siya ran away from her marriage. All guests are gone. Now it's 11 at night. "I'm never going to forgive her," Rishi Jindal shouted angrily and threw all the kept things on the table on the ground. He thinks everything going to be according to him. Siya never says no to him. Now what happened? Why did She do this with us? Why did She run away from her marriage? Now they have to face his best friend. He promised him that he wanted to change their friendship in a relationship now. And it's benefits for their business too. "Uncle you don't need to worry about that. I mean don't worry about Siya and our relationship. Everything going to be alright soon. I promise you I'll take care of everything okay" Aarav said, A devilish smirk playing on his face. But he was quick enough to hide this before anyone saw him.

___________________________________________

Hey guys, How's the update I hope it's good. Let me know in the comment section. I know now you all think who is Aarav? Well for this you have to connect with me and with this story too. Now you all are excited for another chapter it's soon guys..... Stay tuned and stay connected with "Glory A Passion's Symphony " where all the boundaries of love, hate and revenge going to break. Hit the star for this star story.

Do like and comment.....
Till then love you guys.

Follow me on Instagram to Never miss any updates.