03. Teach her a lesson.

To know this story and its characters better, you can follow me on Instagram. (authorsimran28)

Like this Story press ⭐ and comment too.
Add this Novel to your library and reading list.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Words 2160+
A long chapter ahead!!!!

Kapoor mansion, Aarav was roaming in his room. And then his phone rang he sighed and looked over his phone it was his dad's call. He thought about why he called him at this time. While he thinks about that, his phone is cut off.

As he was not in the mood to talk to anyone. He does not bother to call back him. But his dad called him again and this time in one ring he picked up the call. Aarav said, " Yes, Dad why did you call me in this time?"

"Aarav come into the study room in 2mins I'm waiting" Ashok said sternly tone. "Okay, Dad," Aarav said, Not wanting any kind of argument this time.

After 10 minutes, Aarav and his dad were in the study room and discussed about Siya.

Aarav said, " I know Dad I don't love her but still I won't let her go this way. I mean there is no way I let her go. She thinks ran away from our marriage or ditched me like this. It's okay no it's not okay Dad. I'm going to teach her a lesson or do something like she won't think in her bad dreams. I know probably she thinks that After some time we all forget this and live our lives the way we want or she lives her life happily too. No, it won't happen Dad. She has to pay for this. Firstly, I was thinking of marrying her to take over her business. But it's not as easy as I thought. But Ms SIYA JINDAL RUN.....RUN RUN RUN........where you want to run just run the way you run from our wedding." saying this he laughs like a manic, Evil laugh.

"Okay Aarav do whatever you want with this girl but remember one thing always she is Siya Jindal daughter of Rishi and Smriti Jindal. So whatever you think do with her but with a perfect plan Because I don't want you to drag Rishi and Smriti in this they are my friends okay" Ashok said, in his cold voice.

He knows his son that if he decides something then no one is capable of stopping him. " Okay, Dad you don't worry about anything. I'll take care of everything" Saying this he went off to the study room.

Jindal mansion, Rishi and Smriti try to find out with whom Siya ran away. They don't want to believe that Siya has a boyfriend and she ran away with him.

Yesterday when she ran away they checked their CCTV cameras and found out that she had run away with a boy. Because CCTV camera footage was not clear much. And Tasha's car was parked at the end corner of the street and because of her clothes, it seemed like Siya ran away with a boy.

Tasha always prefers to dress up like a boy and does not want to bother herself with wearing something Indian wear and also something girlish.

This Video footage made them think that she had a boyfriend and ran away with him too. Smriti says, "Rishi, please find out where she gone and with whom. I don't know anything....I...I want my daughter here with me. Y...You know very well our daughter is a very pure soul. She doesn't know anything about this cruel world. I..I'm worried about her what if something happens to happen to her? What if the boy is with her? He brainwashed her I mean maybe he knows Siya is our child. Sh... She is the only heir of Jindal. I don't know but do something called our secret agency dammit.....I want my daughter here. I want my..... Siyaaa" Saying this she faints. Before she fell to the ground Rishi quickly held her by her waist. He takes her to the room. Call the doctor's......

_________________

Siya

The next morning, It was been the third day after escaping from home. Now I'm in Tasha's Delhi's apartment. After two days, I'm relaxed, tension-free and whatnot.