04. First Day

To know this story and its characters better, you can follow me on Instagram. (authorsimran28)

Like this Story press ⭐ and comment too.
Add this Novel to your library and reading list.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Siya

I know that it's my biggest mistake that I decided to go bookstore first. How can I be this kind of idiot? I know it was the first day of my internship. I have to be punctual today at least. But no.... siya being siya always creates a problem for herself.

Ughhh... It was Saturday when I gave my interview it was a virtual one that's why Tasha told me to drop by the office. but no I told her that I was capable of doing everything. Yeah.....it was true I'm capable of fucked up with everything.

So, this morning I was ready earlier and came to the bookstore near by office. Here I buy a book and start reading. I am engrossed this much in it. That I forgot it's 9:30 in the morning so now I'm late.

Now, what to do? Can I go home and inform in office that I'm not able to come today? Yeah, it's good........... No no no stupid it's not good at all. I have to tell them that I am stuck in traffic yeah it's a great idea. Actually, everyone does it, so why shouldn't I.At least try this once. And if they do not agree. No, they going to agree with me that's all. Take a deep breath I calm down myself before stepping into the office.

In the office, "Why do you give opportunities to a person who doesn't even know about punctuality". Ryan said, in his stern voice. The manager standing in front of him. He is perspiring this time out of fear.Again Ryan said, "Get out of here and send her to my office". Without thinking twice manager ran from the cabin like his oxygen going to cut in the next second.

The manager came to his cabin. It was just 2 seconds. his cabin door had knocked. He said, "Come". Siya came inside. "Good morning sir" The manager straightened his head to see Siya standing in front of him.

She nervously smiles. Actually, she doesn't know what to do. she is nervous as hell. So she smiled like an idiot. It's not a wide one but it's a small cute smile filled with lots of nervousness.

"Siya, check the time first please". Manager said. Siya sighed and said, "Sorry sir, today I was stuck in traffic.But I'll ensure it's my first and last mistake". The manager noticed her expression he knew she was lying but he didn't want to argue over this. So he simply sent her to Ryan's cabin.

I don't know why the President called me, but I need to be confident. And anyway, he won't going to kill me. The area of the President's cabin was stuck with high security. It seems like there is a treasure of Kohinoor hidden somewhere.it seems Let it go.

Finally, I reached in president's cabin. I knock on the door softly. But didn't get any answer. I tried once and twice but still didn't get any response. I wonder what if the president is deaf. Ohhhh it's bad!!!!!!

Here in my own little world, I'm thinking the president might be deaf. Suddenly, the door is silently opened. One guy around 26 and probably 27 came outside and stood in front of me. His facial expression was stern. His facial features were sharp and perfect.......... What if he's President NO noooooo!!!!! stop eye fucking him Siya stop!!!! For god sake. STOP.

I rapidly blink my eyes "Ahh yes, Ohh sorry...... I mean..... No, I just" I said, I don't know why I'm so nervous but before I finished he cut me off and said,

"Keep calm girl I'm not going to shoot you so take a chill pill just relax" I felt my body calm a bit and then I realise. I'm already late enough and now I waste my time over some shit.

Wait, hahahahahahah.....
I mean a while ago he is handsome and literary you were fucking him with your eyes and suddenly he is shit wowwwww siya.
Three clap for you, babe.

My mind taunts me.

Shut up, you idiot.

After fighting with my mind. I heard a voice "You're a new intern, right? " The guy in front of me asks "Yes, and today is my first day" I reply politely.

The man in front of me is not a president for sure. Because as a company president, you have a lot of work to do. You can't waste your time over shitty things.

"Okay, So you came here to meet Ryan right?" he asked me but what to say now I mean I don't know who is fucking Ryan now. "No, I just came here to meet President" I answered him. But he laughed like I told him the biggest joke of the century. "Everything is okay???" I ask him. Then he stopped laughing and said, "Okay, so go to meet PRESIDENT. I'll Catch you later," he said with a wink and then he gestured me to go inside.

Upon entering, I saw a man, there was a man I'm sure he's the deaf president. He is engrossed in his laptop that's why his face was not visible to me.

I noticed his cabin. It was all dark black and grey. Everything screams loudly that this is The MALHOTRA'S EMPIRE'S PRESIDENT CABIN. And how royal and rich they are.

Before I noticed paintings and other decor. I heard a voice and I flinched. "Yes, who are you and what are you doing in my cabin" A man sitting in front of me said. But still, his full focus was on his laptop maybe he sensed my presence.

"Hello sir, I'm Siya jin... I mean I'm Siya came here to meet President."

"So why are you coming here to meet the president" I gulped hearing a cold voice.

"Ahh... I'm a new intern. Today is my first day and manager told me to meet the President. I don't know why but he told me so that's why I'm here" I said in one breath.

"you're fired," He said while working on his laptop. "WHAT," I said no, I yelled in shock. I mean how can he fire me? On my first day of internship, it's not like I did something....... Wait!!!! I have to recall everything. Uhmmm!!! no, I didn't do something.

Yessss, I did......

______________________________________________________________________________________

Why did Ryan fire her on her first day of internship?

• What will she do now?!

• Fight with Ryan or break his nose?!!!!

Hey guys, How's the update I hope it's good. Let me know in the comment section. I know now you all think why did Ryan fire our girl? Well for this you have to connect with me and with this story too. Now you all are excited for another chapter it's soon guys..... Stay tuned and stay connected with "Glory A Passion's Symphony " where all the boundaries of love, hate and revenge going to break.

Special note from my side to my bookworms......

Hey lovelies, I'm your author. Hope you all doing great like me. Hehehehehe!!! So guys back to the topic. I'm your new author, please support me because of your thoughts about my work your love, your likes, and your comments and do follow me too. All these things meant the world to me. I appreciate you whenever you complain about my work like a late update or whatever it is.

Stay connected with me and with my story. Share my story with your fellow readers too.

Do like comments.
Till then love you guys.

Follow me on Instagram to Never miss any updates.