Dear Silent Readers

Does it cost a kidney to vote on chapters?

21K reads but only 881 votes? Is this a joke or something? I clearly remember The Stars Have Eyes had reached 1K reads before reaching 10K views. But His Saani didn't even reach 1K votes though it ranked top 3 in short story tag TWICE. Once at top 5 and the other time at top 2 as well.

Am I an idiot to post stories when you people don't even bother to vote? What the hell is wrong with you? I've never felt this much discouraged in my life.

I post stories here because I desire appreciation. Writing stories have helped me feel better about myself. That it's okay if my friend is doing better in studies and I'm having inferiority complex, but my speaking skills, vocabulary and writing skills are better than her.

It has given me confidence. But all of you are successfully crumbling it down. Congratulations! You made me cry! Happy now? I hope it made you feel better.

And if you can't vote, then don't read my books. I, as a reader, vote on every single chapter. And I, as a writer, expect the same. Because I'm telling this by experience that's it's not that hard to appreciate someone's efforts by a single click on the star icon.

Why is it so hard for you?

Just don't read my books. I'm sick of you ignorant people!