🕊 Four • Tied The Knot 🕊

Expectations are the reason for disappointment. Abhimanyu was confused at what he was expecting and why he was so disappointed at the scene.

There she was sitting on the bed in a Tom and Jerry night suit. C'mon, it wasn't like he was expecting her to be wearing some lingerie or nightie. Or maybe he was.

"Hey." She waved at him and he went closer to the bed where she was sitting.

"Why did you call me?" He asked.

Sahana pulled his hand down and made him sit in front of her. With a very thoughtful look she began, "You know, we used to hate each other."

"Umm... not really. Our recent interaction," by recent interaction he meant their recent make out session, "has made it obvious that we just dislike each other. Hate is a big word for what we have between us." He completed his sentence while staring into her dark brown eyes.

"And what do we have between us?" She asked with a seductive smile.

"Earlier it was prejudice and now it's attraction." And he averted his gaze from her face.

"So sure that I'm attracted to you?" Sahana smirked.

"I won't be sitting here if you weren't." And he smirked too.

"Hmm, let's discuss our plans about life after marriage. Is it true that you'll be the chief minister for the next fifteen years?" She leaned against the headrest and rested her hands in her lap.

"There are chances but it's not like it will definitely happen. What about your career plans?" He too got comfortable and sat cross-legged on the bed.

"I'll be focusing on Urban Vogue, of course. Kids. Let's talk about kids."

"We are at the peak our careers right now. It would be better if we focus on that for now."

"Hmm, I agree." She nodded.

"Umm... tell me about your... dating life." He asked a little cautiously.

She gave him a look before replying, "I have never dated anyone."

"But you did have sex with 'plenty of men' if I'm not wrong." He smirked.

"Yeah, but I never found someone who would make me feel like I should date this guy." She shrugged.

"Uh... not even me? Everyone say I'm the ideal husband material."

"Ah, you are an ideal husband material according to the parents. Girls will just walk past you after calling you Bhaiya." She rolled her eyes at his words.

"Ouch, that felt like an insult." He rubbed his chest as if it hurt.

"It should be. I don't even remember what we did at Kismet that night or I would at least have an idea how sex would be after marriage." She stared at the ceiling while saying so.

"I can give you another demo if you want." He never knew he was capable of doing this. Of flirting with a girl. Sahana, to be exact.

"Ah, so you know how to flirt." She smiled.

"Are you up for the offer or not?" He asked straightforwardly this time, too tempted to beat around the bushes.

She bit her lips in contemplation and then moved closer to him inch by inch. She put her hands on his thighs and brought her lips closer to his. Abhimanyu ended the remaining distance and plastered their lips together.

He tasted like dark chocolate as he kissed her slowly and softly. He was taking his time exploring her mouth, not at all in rush. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he rested his palms against her waist. There was nothing intense or passionate about the kiss. It was tender and intimate to be kissed by him. As if she was a glass doll. She had never been kissed so softly. The softness of his kiss made other men seem like hungry wolves to her.