🕊 Ten • Sweet Moments 🕊

The next morning, as a gentle streak of dawn's light filtered through the curtains, Sahana stirred in bed. Her eyes fluttered open to find Abhimanyu lying beside her, still lost in the embrace of slumber. A soft smile crept across her face as she gazed upon his peaceful expression.

Unable to resist, she reached out, her fingertips lightly tracing the contours of his face. She followed the path of his strong jawline, the bridge of his nose, and the subtle curves of his lips, a loving and adoring glint in her eyes. Her touch was feather-light, as though she were savoring every detail of his features.

Moved by an impulse, Sahana leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to Abhimanyu's lips. She lingered for a moment, observing his face closely as her breath mingled with his. Even as he began to stir from slumber, he didn't open his eyes. Instead, he smiled into the kiss, a silent acknowledgment of her presence and affection.

Abhimanyu's eyes eventually blinked open, and his warm, dark gaze met Sahana's. No words were needed between them. It was as if their connection transcended the need for conversation. Their smiles spoke volumes, filled with love, joy, and the anticipation of the new life that was slowly taking root within her.

Without a word, Abhimanyu wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer into his embrace. Sahana continued to kiss him, softly, with a sense of contentment and love that needed no expression. Their lips met, tender and slow, as they allowed the world to fade away, existing only in their shared moment.

Abhimanyu's hand, rough and strong yet tender, ventured to her flat belly. His fingers gently brushed against her skin. There was something incredibly intimate about his touch, as if he was already connecting with the new life growing within her.

As they kissed and held each other, the morning sun continued to rise outside, casting a warm and golden glow across the room. In that tranquil space, they felt a profound sense of unity and shared excitement for the journey ahead. Their love had brought them here, and as they traced each other's skin with devotion and affection.

As the morning unfolded, they remained wrapped in each other's arms, reveling in the quiet intimacy that had become a hallmark of their relationship. The day was new, and so was the life growing within Sahana, a promise of the love they had created together.

🕊🕊🕊

The bathroom was filled with a soft, warm glow as the morning sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains. It was a scene of tranquility, a sanctuary in which Abhimanyu had prepared a luxurious bubble bath for Sahana, his pregnant wife. The bathroom was filled with the soothing aroma of lavender and rose petals, a touch of elegance added to the ambiance.

Sahana, her body already beginning to show the gentle curve of pregnancy, stood by the bathtub with a soft smile playing on her lips. Her attire was a silky white robe, her long, loose hair cascading down her back. She radiated a serene beauty, the anticipation of their baby filling her heart with joy.

Abhimanyu, dressed in a crisp white kurta, his features etched with love and tenderness, was ready to pamper his beloved. He regarded her with a gentle, yet passionate expression as he approached the bath.

"Ready for your special bubble bath, wifey?" he inquired, his voice a smooth, soothing rhythm.

Sahana nodded, her eyes twinkling with delight. "I've been looking forward to this all morning," she admitted.

Abhimanyu's fingers traced the contours of her face, his touch light and affectionate. "Anything for you, Saani," he replied, a warmth in his voice.

With delicate, reassuring motions, he helped her slip out of her robe, revealing her elegant form. Her skin, aglow with the vibrant beauty of pregnancy, was so soft under his fingertips. Abhimanyu couldn't help but marvel at the wonder of life growing within her.