🕊 Three • Desire And Decorum 🕊

Abhimanyu and Raghbir were sitting in a corner with their phones in their right hands. Their wife and fiancée's name was written on their left hands with Henna.

“Raghbir, you know a Nepali cricketer made fastest fifty runs in the cricket history against the Mongolian cricket team.” Abhimanyu told Raghbir casually.

“Wait, Nepal and Mongolia have cricket teams?!” Raghbir was shocked to hear that.

“Yeah, I was watching CBA Arsalan Naseer's YouTube video where he told this.”

“Who is he?”

“Oh, he is a Pakistani YouTuber.”

“Abhimanyu, you watch a Pakistani YouTuber despite being an Indian politician?”  Raghbir asked in surprise.

“So? He makes videos about cricket and cricket is my favorite sport.”  And our ideal guy couldn't even understand what was so big about that.

“Ah, you really are out of this world. Leave it.”  Raghbir shook his head in disbelief.

🕊🕊🕊

Sahana was sitting on a couch in the living hall and getting bored. Her hands and wrists were filled with beautiful Henna patterns. The Henna artist was about to work on her feet too but Sahana refused, telling her to make a simple floral pattern at the centres of her feet and that's it.

She was wearing a black sleeveless Kameez with orange and blue floral patterns all over it, paired with black palazzo with same floral patterns. And again it was from her own brand Urban Vogue.

The strap of her bra was digging into her skin. But all the ladies of the family had Henna on their hands that won't dry for at least an hour. Her eyes fell on Abhimanyu, who was sitting beside Raghbir in a corner. He had already seen her topless, maybe she could take his help. She stood up from her seat and went to him.

Abhimanyu and Raghbir both looked up at her.

“I need your help.” She said while looking at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu stared at her face for straight ten seconds before he nodded and stood up. Raghbir smirked, having an idea what might end up happening between them. And he couldn't help but chuckle as they made their way upstairs.

🕊🕊🕊

As soon as they entered her bedroom, Sahana said, “Unzip my Kameez.” while standing in front of the mirror.

His eyes widened at the request.

“The bra is digging into my skin.” She clarified.

He nodded before locking the door and then went to stand behind her.

Was she doing it intentionally to tempt him? Whatever, it was kind of working on him.

He slowly unzipped her black Kameez and his eyes fell on the red bra she was wearing underneath.

“Unhook the bra too.” She told him while looking at his expression through the mirror. He was definitely getting tempted to touch her.

He unhooked the bra.

“Take the scissors from the first drawer and cut the bra straps.”  His ears turned red hear her say that.

He took the scissors and cut the bra straps.

“Pull the bra down and take it out.” She told him.

“You are such a tease.” He mumbled in (sexual) annoyance making Sahana chuckle lightly and put his hand inside her Kameez. His hand moved up against her warm skin. Sahana closed her eyes and moaned softly. His fingers slowly pulled the lacy bra down and out of her Kameez. She bit on her lips to control her moans. He threw the bra on the bed and then looked at her through the mirror. Both of them wanted to indulge in their desires but Abhimanyu stepped back after zipping up her Kameez. He unlocked the door and left. Sahana sighed, she never felt so sexually frustrated before.