🕊 Dear Abhimanyu 🕊

Written by ____rathod
Edited by me

A letter written for Abhimanyu by his fangirl 😄

🕊🕊🕊

Dear Abhimanyu,

                           You would have heard of love at first sight but with me it was love at first read when your name was introduced in His Anaa. Just your mere presence in that story made me fall head over heels for you. People fall in love with someone's personality or looks but I just fell in love with your name. After knowing about you in His Anaa, I always wanted your own story which my lovely author gave in His Saani. Even your love story I have read happily I was never a person who was jealous of Sahana. Even your love making session with Sahana made me happy for you. I never tried to be the vamp in your story but I do wish to have you in my real world. Yesterday after having a chat with the author, suddenly at midnight I was felt like crying when I realised that you are not present in my real world. You are that fictional character which everyone like but for the very first time in my life I want to live your fictional life. I want to be with you. I know kuch zyada ho raha hai par I was the girl who never want to live in a delusion but after reading about you I just don't want to come out of that delusion. I know my feelings are one sided. You won't be even knowing that there is a girl exiting in the world who is madly in love with you. My all feelings can't be described in words but still I hope you will be able to understand and one more thing keep this letter away from Sahana. Please I don't want to die. Hope to be your Sahana in next birth. 
                                                                                                    Yours,
                                                                  Heer

•••

Well, I liked this letter. And I'm sure readers will like it too.