🕊 Fifteen • Epilogue 🕊

The playroom was a vibrant space filled with colorful toys and stuffed animals, and the joyful laughter of four-year-old Abhimaan and Abhiraj. The twins were engaged in a playful battle, each holding a soft toy, ready to launch it at the other.

"Gotcha, Abhimaan!" Abhiraj shouted with glee as he hurled a stuffed bear in his brother's direction.

Abhimaan ducked just in time, avoiding the incoming plush assault. He retaliated by launching a plush bunny at Abhiraj. The room was filled with giggles and squeals as they continued their playful battle.

Sahana watched with a smile at first, enjoying the sight of her twins having fun together. But as the soft toys flew back and forth, she began to worry about them getting hurt or the toys getting damaged.

"Alright, boys, that's enough," she called out, her tone firm but gentle. "Let's put the toys down and find something else to do."

Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as the twins continued their playful exchange. Abhimaan and Abhiraj were too caught up in the excitement of their little battle.

Sahana felt her frustration rising, and she repeated her request more firmly, "Boys, I said that's enough. Put the toys down now."

The twins finally stopped their game, but they exchanged mischievous glances, clearly plotting their next adventure.

Sahana could feel her patience wearing thin. "I mean it, Abhimaan and Abhiraj. No more throwing toys."

It was at this moment that Abhimanyu stepped into the room, sensing the tension. He quickly assessed the situation and knelt down beside the twins.

"Hey, you two," he said with a warm smile, "It's time to take a break from the toy-throwing game, okay? Let's put the toys away for now."

Abhimaan and Abhiraj regarded their father with wide, innocent eyes. Abhimanyu had a way of getting their attention without the need for a stern tone.

"Come on," Abhimanyu continued, "Let's all choose a storybook to read together. How does that sound?"

The twins exchanged glances, then nodded in agreement. Abhimaan let go of his stuffed toy, and Abhiraj did the same.

Sahana sighed with relief as the soft toys were set aside. Abhimanyu's calm and patient approach had diffused the situation effortlessly.

"Thank you, Abhi," she said, grateful for her husband's ability to handle the boys with such ease.

Abhimanyu gave her a reassuring smile, understanding the challenges of parenting and the need for teamwork. "We'll read a story together, and then it's time for a snack. How does that sound, boys?"

The twins clapped their hands in excitement, and together they continued their day with stories, laughter, and the occasional playful fights.

🕊🕊🕊

Abhimanyu's thirty-fifth birthday arrived with the gentle morning light streaming through the curtains. The house was filled with anticipation, and Sahana had a special surprise planned for her husband. She had been busy preparing for this day, and her excitement was infectious.

The twins, Abhimaan and Abhiraj, were eager participants in their mother's plan. She made them sit on their father's chest, their little faces beaming with excitement, and with all the energy their young voices could muster, they shouted, "Happy Birthday, Papa!" It was a chorus of joy that jolted Abhimanyu from his sleep. His eyes snapped open, and he looked around, momentarily startled.

Sahana couldn't help but laugh at her husband's bewildered expression. She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, her warm affection filling the room. "Happy birthday, Abhi."