🕊 Five • The Intimacy 🕊

By the time Sahana and Abhimanyu reached the Raval villa, they were exhausted. But Abhimanyu's mother Kamini was considerate enough to postpone the rituals for the next day so Sahana and Abhimanyu could take proper rest. Abhimanyu took her to the bedroom.

“We will be moving to a penthouse the next week. So don't unpack your stuff.” He informed her while opening the door.

Abhimanyu's bedroom was decorated in the shades of blue. Maybe because blue is the color of creativity. She had expected it to be sheer white and everything boring but it was beautiful. There was a balcony. Pink peonies were resting proudly in a blue kept on the coffee table. The floor was covered with a pale blue carpet. The bed looked soft and comfortable too. And there was a chandelier hanging on the ceiling too.

“Why are you moving out?” She asked him while admiring his bedroom. Ideals guys live with their parents, you know.

“It's mom's idea, not mine. That we move out for some years and then move back when we get pregnant.”  The idea still did not make any sense to him.

“That's... actually a nice idea. We can get privacy in the early years of our marriage and then when the baby will happen, we can move back here and your parents can help us take care of the baby.” Sahana moved to the vanity table and began removing her jewelry.

“You sound okay with the idea of getting pregnant.”  He commented while getting rid of the suffocating off-white Sharwani he was wearing over a plain white kurta.

“Yeah, kids are cute.”  She replied as she removed the white veil from her head.

“And messy too. You'll have to change diapers like five times a day. Maybe more than that.”  He tried to scare her.

“Don't make me baby-phobic by saying that. Help me remove the saree. I'm tired as hell.”  She narrowed her eyes at him through the mirror making him chuckle.

He first locked the door and then went to stand behind her. Removing the pin securing the saree on her shoulder, he let the saree fall down on the carpeted floor. Sahana began removing the saree while he helped her in doing so.

“Abhi...” She called him softly when she was standing in just petticoat and he was neatly folding the saree.

“Hmm.” He hummed in response, solely focusing on folding the annoyingly long piece of fabric.

“Let's not have sex tonight. I'm tired.” She requested while playing with the buttons of his white kurta.

He nodded with a smile, “It's alright, Saani. I'm tired too.”

She smiled and moved closer to give him a quick peck on his lips. He was stunned for a moment before handing her the neatly folded saree.

“You are tempting me now.” He mumbled cutely.

Sahana giggled and pulled his both cheeks before taking the saree from him and entered the closet. She undid the blouse and petticoat, revealing the red lingerie she was wearing underneath. Unfortunately, it was of no use that night. So she changed into a comfortable set of undergarments before wearing her favorite Tom and Jerry night suit.

She exited the closet and laid down on the bed. Water was running down in the bathroom so she assumed Abhimanyu was taking a shower. He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso. And oh my God, he looked so hot. Sahana couldn't help but mentally moan at the sight. He was not muscular, but still he was physically fit. The six pack abs were a proof of that.

“Like what you see, wifey?” He teased her.

Sahana smirked, “I think the view would look better without the towel.”

Red hues colored his cheeks as he got teased by his wife in return. In an attempt to hide his embarrassment, he walked into the closet. Sahana chuckled at him.

After a while he came out wearing a red t-shirt and black sweatpants. Abhimanyu laid down on the bed beside her and Sahana put her head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and both of them closed their eyes. They liked the simple intimacy they shared. It was calming and soothing to their senses.

🕊🕊🕊

The next morning, when Sahana woke up, Abhimanyu was nowhere present in the bedroom.

“Where did he go? Ah, he is the chief minister. My husband must be busy.” She mumbled to herself while rubbing her eyes.

A yawn escape her mouth. Sahana stood up from the bed and entered the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth while planing to take a bubble bath that morning.

Sahana prepared the bath and then stripped out of her clothes. She put her phone on the cabinet after playing her favorite playlist. She hummed to the music while settling in the jacuzzi. Her legs dangled in the water every once in a while and her hands played with the foam as she enjoyed the bubble bath and the music.

She was so lost in the moment that she didn't realise when Abhimanyu entered the bathroom. She only saw him when he sat down on the edge of the jacuzzi.

“Good morning, Saani.” He smiled gently but tiredly.

Sahana took in his condition. His hair were messy as if he ran his hand through them again and again. He was wearing a black kurta pajama and somehow the color black did not suit him. Her angel of a husband only looked good in white.

“Good morning, where did you go?” She asked while rubbing the loofah on her arms.

“I... went to finish some important work.” He told her calmly while staring down at her body covered in foam.

“You look gloomy.” She told him while assessing his expressions.

“No, I'm tired from lack of sleep.” He excused.

“If you say so.” She let it slide even though the distress in his eyes told her that he was lying. The calm aura around him was gone that morning.

“Come closer.” She said and he bent down, moving his face closer to hers. He was expecting to be kissed gently that would ultimately lead to a heated make out. However, before their lips could meet, she pulled him into the jacuzzi. Her laughter ran through the bathroom walls as he fell in her lap, his clothes now covered with foam. Abhimanyu too smiled while moving to get a kiss now that she filled him with foam. Sahana kissed him back, enjoying the gentle kiss. Her eyes closed as she relishing the taste of dark chocolate lingering on his tongue.

The kiss ended after long moments only to make Sahana gasp. The reason of her gasp was unromantic. There was blood oozing out of his black kurta.

“Abhimanyu, you are hurt?!” She asked in her shocked voice as she quickly pulled up the kurta to look for an injury on his chest or stomach. There was none. He wasn't injured.

“It's not my blood, Saani.” He replied while getting out of the jacuzzi and began stripping.

She kept looking at him as he threw the clothes in laundry and entered the shower panel. She too got up from the jacuzzi. Her figure was coated with foam as she made her way to the shower panel and stood in front of him. The foam began dissappearing as the water hit her body. She let her hands roam on his chest as she asked him, “whose blood was that, Abhi?”

He kept quiet and stared at her face passively.

Sahana sighed before asking, “Did you hurt someone?”

He shook his head and after a pause he replied, “But I let someone get killed.”

•••

Cliffhanger!

Do checkout the reels I post on Instagram. And follow me too, if possible. ❤️

Don't forget to vote.