42. Double Date Fun & A Night Filled With Passion

Start from the beginning

I put my jumpsuit on. Then my leather boots, with gold accessories. I put on a little makeup. I sprayed on adore me by Chanel. Tommy was waiting in the living room. I still hadn't come out yet. Kiyah came into my bedroom .

Me: babygirl how do I look?

Kiyah: like a Queen mama you fine daddy is going to be speechless.

I smiled and hugged her .

Kiyah: mama don't worry. I got this. Go be with daddy. You guys need a break .

Me: thanks baby . Okay baby I left the number to the hotel and the nightclub that we are going to if you need us please call okay?

Kiyah: yes ma'am, now go be with your man .

We laughed and walked out. Tommy and the kids saw me. Tommy's heart stopped . He licked his lips and had that look in his eyes.

Zach: hurt me , hurt me mama you look beautiful.

Jeremiah: gorgeous!

Julianna: yes ma'am a hotty.

Me: thanks babies. Tommy are you ready to go?

Tommy just stood there.

Zach: somebody get daddy some water and some air he can't breathe.

They laughed

Me: Tommy?!

I walked up to him and snapped my fingers. He snapped out of it

Me: do I need to change? Is it to much?

Tommy: hell no, you look amazing, you took my breath for a minute.

The kids laughed.

Me: thanks Tommy you look handsome as well. Very stunning. He smiled , so did I . We got ready to go.

Me: okay kids remember what I said. Kiyah you have the numbers if you need us please use them.

They all said okay have a good time . We left .

In the car , Tommy kept looking over at me.

" Baby after all these years you still make me weak, and that body girl, 6 kids did you right."

We laughed.

"No I mean it Jasmine you're beautiful ".

"Thanks Tommy you're handsome as well. All that hair."

We made it to the nightclub called Smurfs. We met Judy & Booker there.

Judy: omg ouch girl you look amazing!!

Me: me ? Look at you!!!

We laughed.

Booker: yes no offense but you look gorgeous Jasmine.

Tommy: Judy you're stunning as well .

We both said thanks. We all sat around drinking, eating, laughing, and catching up. Me & Judy decided to go dance. We was a little tipsy. We was getting down. Tommy & booker laughed , sat around and talked. Tommy decided to come dance with me. We slow danced for a while, I was grinding all on him. He laughed and licked his lips. Judy & Booker was kissing at the table. Tommy was staring in my eyes . I stared back. I couldn't believe that our fire was still burning after all these years together. Next thing I knew it we were kissing. He hugged me so tight, I hugged back,.I rubbed my face in his hair, he smelled so good.

Tommy: you ready to get out of here?

Me: hell yeah let's go!

We all decided to leave . We made it to the hotel. Me & Tommy was kissing in the hallway, up against the wall, we bagged into the room door kissing. We was laughing. He opened the room door. There were balloons, rose petals, and candles everywhere. I started to cry. I kissed him.

Me: OMG Tommy. This is beautiful.

Tommy: not as beautiful as you.

I smiled. We started kissing. I pushed him on the bed. He licked his lips . We both had that seductive look in our eyes . I decided I was going to strip for him and give him a lap dance.

Me: I'll be right back. Take your clothes off, except your boxers I'm going to take them off .

Tommy: yes ma'am! He laughed and licked his lips .

I went into the bathroom and took my clothes off . I had my lingerie underneath. I turned the radio on and walked out slowly and sexy

Tommy: omg!! Lord help me.

I stared dancing slowly. Twirling around, bending over, touching my body. I took off my bra & panties slowly. Tommy just watched. I crawled over to him. I got on my knees, helped him outta his boxers then I took him there with my mouth. I made my way up to his mouth I kissed him.

Me: tonight I'm going to Fuck YOU! I wanna hear YOU beg ME to STOP!!

He was touching all over my body.

Tommy: are you sure about that? Cause once I get started you know imma have you begging me to stop.

Me: oh yeah?

Tommy: yeah. He kissed my neck.

Me: I don't think you can ,not tonight.

Tommy: hmm let's find out! He flipped me over . He started at my neck, went down to my breasts, then down below. I was going crazy, I grabbed his hair, I was going in circles. We were making love. I rode him like the sexy stallion that he was. I screamed his name, he moaned mines. We were going crazy . Insane. I tried to outdo Tommy but I couldn't ... He was the best lover I ever had. We made love untill the sun came up.