Chapter 11 -Exploring (1)

We're on our way to the abandoned clinic. It is dark, the number of trees present and the darkness that weighs in this forest prevents us from seeing more than 10 meters.

The ubiquitous crows that shout incessantly, as well as the wind that pushes the leaves of the trees, add a chilling atmosphere in this frightening atmosphere.

Many kilometers are covered. In order to avoid being identified stupidly, the low voice is recommended.

_ Son: "Are we coming soon or not? We've been walking for a long time. " he says tense

_ Ayden: "I remember this area. We should be there any minute. "

_ Taïga: "Fortunately, we didn't see anyone. "

_ Shailly: " It's clear. " says stressed

_ Ayden: " It's okay it's right there, look. "

The trees begin to clear the way, however an unexpected scene appears in our field of vision.

Two groups are present at the scene. We rushed to hide behind a bush a few meters from us.

_ Son: "Bug how come there are people?" he says in panic

_ Brent: " Hey, you didn't say it's usually better at night? What the fuck is that. " He says pissed

_ Shailly: "I feel bad about this story..." she says with a faster beating heart

I observed the disgusting scene of the situation. And very quickly I noticed one of the two groups present.

There is also a table with lots of sachets in the clinic hallway just outside the main entrance.

_ Ayden: " Oh no, the Masked Recluses are still here. "

_ Son: "What?? It was they who chased you last time? "

_ Ayden: " Yes... But there is something wrong. "

_ Son: "What do you mean? "

_ Taïga: " It looks like the two groups are fighting. But with this wind, it's hard to hear.

Determined to solve this mystery, I take my courage in both hands.

_ Ayden: " I'll get a little closer to hear. "

_ Son: "Are you crazy? It's too dangerous! "

_ Ayden: " Don't worry, the bush in front of me should do, if I make no noise it's good. Trust me. "

_ Brent: "Don't screw up. "

_ Ayden: " Yes. "

So I start crawling towards the bush in question, while all the others hold their breath.

I'm on my way. At the moment of making a thumb sign indicating my success, with my left foot, I accidentally flattened a small tree branch, which emits a noise.

In the heat of the action, they all signal me to quickly lower my head, because a Recluse heard this noise. I wait for several seconds with a ball in my stomach, hoping that it does not come to me.

Finally, the others wave to me with one thumb in the air that there is no more danger. I then understood that the Recluse was not going to come towards me. So I raised my head to observe the scene more closely and hear better.

_ All the Recluses: "Who are these morons with their gas masks?" "Are they clowns or what? "

_ Bio-terrorist leader: " Let me introduce you to larvae. Newly created Bio-terrorist leader. We want to conquer the Cursed Village of the Southern Zone. But for that, we need the medicine you just stole. "