Chapter 9 - Infection

_ Ayden: "KEREN TUTOR... MAY ONE SAVE KEREN TUTOR!"

Everyone rushes to help us, eyes wide open, mouth open.

_ All the villagers: "What happened to you boys??" "Oh my God, his mouth is covered with blood! " "Help me carry it! "

The villagers take over and carry the guardian Keren.

_ Villagers: " Let someone find the doctor, we will entrust this young man to him! "

I lean their head with incomprehension.

_ Ayden: "A doctor? "

In the process, the orphans arrive, their bodies covered with an emotional thrill.

_ All the orphans: "What happened?" "Why is Keren the killer in this state??"

_ Ayden: "Recluses attacked us..."

_ Sound: "What? "

_ Ayden: "We were walking quietly and we were intercepted by a grandpa. Then soon after, these men chased us to kill us..."

No one recovers from my remarks, with most of them with both hands stuck to their mouths.

Fisted tight, Son still does not accept the situation.

_ Son: "What a jerk I am, I thought everything was fine, while my buddy was in trouble all along.

_ Hazel: "... "

In the process, Maïko falls to the ground.

_ All orphans: "MAÏKO!! "

_ Shailly: " Not you Maïko! " says she imagining the worst

We rush to raise her, I take her last gourd hanging from her bottle cage and I make her drink some water.

_ Maïko: "Thank you. " she said washed

_ Ayden: " We fell off a waterfall and she slightly injured her thigh. Luckily, we had bandages with us. Then we walked all day wearing Tutor Keren without taking a break. Ducoup, she's dry. "

_ Hazel: "I understand why you're wet and dirty. "

Shailly carries Maiko on her back.

_ Shailly: " Hold on, Maiko, I'll take you to the infirmary! "

_ Son: "We'll do the same as the girls, hang on to me Ayden. "

_ Ayden: " But you're smaller than me, are you sure you'll succeed? "

Son's eyebrows are raised.

_ Son: "Who cares, go up. "

_ Ayden: " It works, tha... "

At this moment, a big problem comes to mind.

_ Son: "What are you waiting for to ride, man?"

_ Ayden: " Shit! I got carried away by the events and completely forgot to warn them that Tutor Keren is infected! "

I'm running as fast as I can to warn the villagers.

_ Son: "Hey where are you going??"

_ Ayden: " I must find him and warn the grown-ups. If he is indeed infected... then... he can very well infect others! "

The orphans watch Ayden rush out without understanding why.

At the same time, the villagers carrying Keren cross paths with Moana, Gwen and Ay.

_ Gwen: "Keren! "

_ Moana: " Why is he in this state? That's why there was this howl earlier? "

_ Villagers: " Right, I don't know what he has, but his mouth is covered in blood and he's unconscious. The doctor has to take care of him soon! "