Chapter 7 - Exploring (2)

Serious anxiety is manifested.

I put both hands on his shoulders.

_ Ayden: "Calm down, Maiko! Take a breath. "

She breathes a good blow and then calms down.

_ Ayden: " Listen to me. I know you're very scared but we don't have time anymore, we have to run away and fast. Help me carry it and walk as fast as you can. "

_ Maïko: "O... Okay... "

_ Ayden: "I have to find a way out of this mess."

_ Maïko: "I hear them... they are coming! "

_ Keren: "Drop me. "

I turn my head to the tutor.

_ Ayden: "What? "

_ Keren: "I'm going to lock us up in a stone igloo... and then... I'm going to lock them up too and blow them up. "he said as he took his breath

_ Ayden: " Okay! "

We put him down, then, the tutor Keren, putting his hand on the ground, forms his stone igloo and encloses us.

In the process, the masked Recluses and their hounds arrive at their destination.

They get off their horse and find that a stone igloo is placed in front of them.

_ Recluse: "What's a stone igloo doing there? "

_ Chief Recluse: "Send the dog to sniff the perimeter. "

_ All Recluses: "At your command. "

The dog moves around the perimeter while sniffing a possible trace.

In the end, the dog stops right in front of the igloo.

I signal to Maïko that we must not make noise under any circumstances.

_ Recluse 1: "Chief, the dog sniffs something right in front of the igloo. In my opinion, there must be something inside. "

_ Recluse 2: "I'm going to fart this igloo with my club. "

_ Chief Recluse: "Nah wait, we don't know what's inside, better not to take risks.

At this moment, Maïko and I look at each other with a small glimmer of hope that the masked Recluses continue their way.

_ Chief Recluse: "I have a better idea. Burn the igloo. "

Maïko and I are shocked by the sentence. A shiver runs through our body, sweat on the forehead.

_ Chief Recluse: " Prepare me a fire, I will soak the igloo with oil with my Source.

You can hear an unimaginable amount of oil dripping all over the surface of the igloo. Then, a burning smell begins to lodge.

_ Chief Recluse: " In the meantime, check around again for any trace, we must find this jar. "

_ Recluse: "Chief, what if the jar was inside the igloo? "

_ Chief Recluse: "No worries, the pills are quite fire resistant. "

The Hidden Recluses begin to disperse in small groups and expand the search area.

Meanwhile, we are trapped in the igloo that catches fire.

Tutor Keren begins to lose consciousness, because of the hot flash that chokes him.

So we decided to remove his open jacket, wrap it around his neck and press it slightly at the level of his mouth to avoid the penetration of particles. All with a sufficient opening to allow him to breathe.