Chapter 2 - Training ground

A day has passed, it's afternoon. I'm waiting in a cabin.

Made of wood, it is nevertheless small in scale, but sufficient to accommodate about fifteen people.

Cushions serve as support despite their dubious qualities. The temperature remains optimal due to the current season. In the end, we get used to it.

Indeed I am not alone, I am surrounded by other young children.

Like me, they lost their loved ones, we're all orphans.

Cross-legged, we are waiting for an announcement that the chief will say.

There are 10 of us in total, 5 boys and 5 girls. The characteristic of this village is that all boys have dark blue eyes and girls have dark purple eyes.

At night, with the bright flashes produced by the Moon, our irises are brighter.

We don't know each other or barely. Our only common point is our age.

Given the chief's responsibilities, managing an entire people, including orphans, is no small task.

The door of the hut opens. To everyone's surprise, the chef is accompanied by the two young people of yesterday. Being well positioned, I see on each face, a question.

_ Moana: " As of today they are your new tutors, they will train you. I have a lot to do in the village so I can't take care of everyone. Be wise and listen to them, see you later. "

The chief calmly closes the door. So there is silence. No one dares to speak.

_ Keren: "Well, as she said earlier, we'll take care of you. I'm Keren. Introduce yourself. "

His closed face combined with his piercing eyes do not put anyone at ease.

_ Keren: "Eh! I asked you to... "

_ Gwen: " Enough. Look at them, they're scared, you have to do it another way. "

_ Keren: "tsss "

This tutor has a rather intimidating presence, he is hands in pockets and looks haughty.

This tutor seems to have no emotions. However, there is no animosity.

_ Gwen: "How are we going to do it, I'm not good at communicating, and my brother is too impatient," she asks.

_ Keren: "Well, forget the introductions. How about a practice game against me? "

All eyebrows up, mouth wide open.

_ Gwen: " Oh eh.. "

_ Keren: " Worry, I'll just see their ability, at the slightest problem anyway you're there. If they don't want to talk, I'll take them to a duel. "

The guardian's eyes next to him close, then let go of a sigh.

_ Gwen: "Ahh... Okay.

We all come out of the hut, in line, towards the training ground.

Because it's in the back of the village, the war didn't damage that area that much. It's still in good shape.

The prohibition to use our Sources, in principle, does not offer us the opportunity to penetrate this ground.

Arriving at our destination, we contemplate for our first, a very airy plain of about half a hectare, accompanied by some pillars in the corners. It's like being in a garden. All that's missing is flowers to fill the decor.

_ Gwen: " Well, it hasn't changed in all that time. "

_ Girl: "Excuse me, have you ever been here?"

Gwen turns around. A huge curly tuft covers her field of vision. She bends her legs to waist height.