Beginning to drag the short spikes down his center to the base of his cock, Poppy questions, “Are you nervous?” Poppy's tongue’s tip traces faintly over her hungry lips.

Branch immediately noticed it, warm muscle teasing, making his cock twitch. “No. You always make me feel good.” Branch hesitates, and then with a voice full of desire asks, “Kiss me?”
Cupping his strong and clean-shaven cheeks, Poppy lets her lips graze over his soft from overuse of chapstick when he gets stressed over work. She don’t dare let her mouth linger, knowing his potent skill would pull her deep, grip at her soul, and totally change the way she planned the evening.

“Close your eyes.” One light run over the length of his cock before wheeling the stretch of his inner thighs. X marks over each of his dark nipples and then behind his knees as a delightful surprise. Poppy loves seeing his body jump at the sensations which tickle more than anything. His smile is so wide his dimples sit higher than you’ve ever seen, but he’s too perfect - his eyes never open.

“Just as I suspected, very sensitive,” Poppy says, turning the wheel to its side to scratch down his stomach in long neat lines. Realizing his eyes won’t open without permission, Poppy gives it. “You may open your eyes now, Branch.”

Poppy turns around to organize her supply table again, giving Branch a minute to anticipate, enjoying hearing his heavy breathing. Poppy pulled out a pair of nitrile gloves taken from the kitchen, snapping them around her wrists for extra effect. She has no desire to touch any raw meat that’s not Branch's, so she buys them in bulk.

“Time to try a first line of medicine. It’s liquid. Easy to swallow.” Slowly, Poppy walked herself to him and lets her hand slip down into her underwear so Branch sees her touching herself. Working her underwear down, Poppy makes them land on her red shiny patent pumps. Those stay on and she starts to question if her pussy that is glistening with arousal or the tall red shoes are shinier. Poppy crawls on top of Branch's lap, so wet his thighs get streaked, and then raise herself until it’s physically impossible for his face to be any closer to her cunt. When muffled words, feeling hot from his mouth hits Poppy's core, she back away just enough to let him speak freely.

While his strong thumb rubs tight circles over her clit, Branch asks, “Going to let me eat your delicious pussy?” Branch locks eyes with Poppy as two of his large fingers press into her sex. Still so wet from anticipation, watching and teasing him, there’s no pain in the stretch. It makes Poppy hum. His other hand comes to her clit and rubs over it more, side to side and quickly until her body starts to bend and he can see Poppy's abs contract.

With his tongue on her sweet cunt, devouring everything she can give him, Branch grabs her hips and rocks her into his face roughly. Scared of losing balance, Poppy grabbed on to his hair to keep herself steady until it feels too good.

The Pop Queen tries to pull away, but Branch's grip starts to tightens refusing to let her go, holding Poppy even closer while sucking harder and making her cum on his tongue. Poppy's back arches and then her hips press forward, body moving in choppy waves with pleasure, as she pinched at her taut rosy nipples while it takes over.

“Wanna make your legs shake,” Branch confesses, face wet into the meat of her thigh, hand hitting over her pussy in a cross between a smack and a pat that makes Poppy see stars shoot across the backs of her eyelids. Poppy can feel her clit pulsing so hard it’s an ache.

Wiggling away, using his body as a safety rail while stepping down, Poppy says, “Patient proven to still be too perfect. It’s my job to take a closer look. On the floor, now. I need you to lay back and spread your legs wide for me.”

In Branch's minds, she's hot.

He’s no longer self-conscious stripped naked in front of Nurse Poppy, but he is slightly chilly and rubs his long, lean legs against the sheet to combat goosebumps before giving up. All of Branch wants to peak, nipples and cock already standing at attention. Branch tries to ignore the vein wrapped, stiff needs between his legs by sending up puffs of air from his lips to blow his bangs off of his forehead.

“Oh no, I’m afraid it’s getting worse. The patient has...massive swelling. We need to act fast.”

Branch's length is beautiful and something she loves taking whole in any hole. Hot to the touch and dribbling precum as it pulses, Branch's cock is every bit as much too perfect as the rest of him. When its slick shines over his head and strings to his stomach, it makes Poppy's mouth water just by seeing it.

Poppy was super ready to feel his cock deep and come again. It was just a happy coincidence she were able to work her base wants into the scene so well. Giving his perfect body a once over, she's reminded that Branch is what love really looks and feels like, not just how it’s imagined. He’s breath-taking.

“Branchifer, don’t worry. We are going to get to-” Poppy slide down every inch of Branch's generous length, “the bottom of this.” Skin to skin where their bodies join together, he feels heavenly.

Branch swims in Poppy's reassurance and still soaked with arousal and spit cunt. His head droops to the side while he lets Poppy begin to work his length with each drop of her silken hips.

Fingers tracing the nurse’s crosses over each nipple on her costume, Branch's sincere, “All I want to do is get better.” Branch undoes a few more of the buttons down her shirt top, and Poppy doesn't know whether to watch his hands work or stare smitten at his dimple before it disappears when a look of dark lust takes over Branch's face. Poppy really adores watching him react to her. Poppy knew that she had all the power she can do to make him hard, she can hold him as soft putty in her hands. His mouth can be slack with long pants of air escaping, or his teeth may grit, fighting either for release or to postpone it. Poppy's his favorite action verb.

Bracing herself on his broad and strong shoulders, Poppy adds, “My methods are controversial. Or, well, at least unconventional.”

“You have my consent to do whatever’s necessary. Nurse Poppy, it hurts so bad.” Branch rocks his length up so she can feel his dire need. He doesn’t want to push too hard, the thought crossing his mind that she could tell him it needs to be set in a cast, and have absolutely nothing touch it for weeks.

“Patient has consented to additional modes of delivery,” Poppy whispers to his ear, steadily swiveling her hips while she starts kissing at Branch's neck.

“Make sure it’s on my chart. God, I can feel you clenching around me, trying to take it all. I tap your greedy little cunt so well, don’t I?”
“You do, you do,” Poppy coos, bounced from his thrusts that snap harsher by the minute. “Greedy cunt can’t get enough. You’re all that’ll do.”
“Only want me?” Branch knows what her answer would be but likes to be reminded, especially when he’s naked and railing.
“Only you. You fill me so perfectly. Too perfectly. Ahhhh! Fuck, you’re perfect, so perfect, Branch.”

Poppy couldn’t even tell him he was about to make her come again. His cock is so good it can gag her mouth just sitting deep in her cunt.

One more thud of his curved tip against the back of her pussy, and she’s sent into violent spasms around him again.
“Two,” Branch counts, continuing to thrust but slowing to milk her climax.

“Wait. It could be contagious. I’m feeling overheated. You need to let me check the thermometer.”
“Oh, this practice has outdated equipment. It’s the old kind you have to shake down.” His hand pumps his length, smearing Poppy's creamy cum all over, wet squelching noise with every stroke.

On her still-bruised from the other night knees in front of him, Branch lets out a huff as she lapped at his tip. He’s so hard his cock’s the same dark color as her nail polish. Raising her tongue so he presses against its textured bottom with every bob, she continues until slippery gulping sounds fill the room and she couldn't catch her breath.

Not whining or begging, just matter-of-factly, Branch states, “I can’t hold on much longer, Baby.”
“Mmmmm, that’s too bad,” Poppy purred. “I haven't even gotten out-”

As she was turning to select another toy, Branch cums, sudden and hard with shaky breaths and fingers, and it lands everywhere except where she’d planned to take him.

No scalding humiliation, it makes Poppy break character and the type of laughs that can pain her abs start rolling out. Much like his dick had, her heart explodes for him. He’s too perfect.

“Well. Happy early Halloween.” Wiping the portion of cum that spilled thick and hot on Poppy's smoothly powdered cheek, “It’s good. The papers said I needed to collect a sample anyway.”