Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)

Start from the beginning

Rimuru= Yes, I know that. But Hinata, why are you giving me useful advice.

Hinata= Because now I know that you are not the killer of Shizu-sensei and as Yuuki puts it are not a bad slime. So, I don't have any animosity towards you.

Rimuru= But we also aren't allies.

Hinata= I don't have to be your ally to give you advice. Emperor Rudra also isn't your ally.

But he is giving you advice. I can also give you advice since I have far more experience in this world then you have.

Rimuru= Ok fine. (Seriously what was I thinking?)

Ciel= <Seriously. You were thinking something extremely non-sensical.>

Rimuru= <Well intrusive thoughts are always weird and can't be controlled.>

Ciel= <Yeah, I guess so.>

Guy= That makes me think, considering that you in the future go to war against him, why are you helping him, Blonde.

Rudra= Heh! You will know that later, Redhead.

Rimuru (whispers to Veldora) = They are friends or something like that?

Veldora (whispers to Rimuru) = I...think...yeah.

Velgrynd (whispers to Rudra) = But seriously why are you helping him? He is our future enemy.

Rudra (whispers to Velgrynd) = You don't need to worry about it, dear. You will know when we get to the war (at least that's what I think).

Velgrynd= (Did he just call me dear? He hasn't said that since 1800 years ago. What happened now? His personality is also different.)

Rimuru just sat there hearing this scolding he was receiving from King Gazel. Although his words were harsh, Rimuru knew this was good advice.

Rimuru= I will keep that in mind next time.

Gazel= Well yeah, do your best.

Ramiris= Even though you were being harsh on him, it seems you really care for him.

Gazel= Of course. I don't just call him my junior for nothing. He is a kind and optimistic soul who alongside land posses' great potential.

Carrion= And you don't want him to lead astray. Right?

Gazel= Exactly.

After that during night, Rimuru knew he has somewhere to go a very important place.

Rimuru was sneaking through the streets and making sure no one saw him and soon enough Gobta and others joined him.

Rimuru= You didn't let any girls see you, right?

Gobta= Of course.

Rimuru= (Shit.)

Ciel= <Here it is.>

Rimuru= <Any plans dear?>

Ciel= <*sighs* Don't worry I am prepared. First, switch places with Veldora. They won't be able to see you. So, accusing you would be a little difficult for them. You also won't be able to see them so that should reduce your anxiety levels and if worse comes to worse there is Veldora.>

Rimuru= <And when they ask me questions and ask me about being indecent?>

Ciel= <Then answer like a king. None of them have any authority to stop you from doing anything.>