Love Triangle & Then Some

LAST TIME... MIKE'S POV

"Okay.. this shit isn't working for me. Vic.. Jaime.. you two are totally killing the vibe. We're all brothers here. Let's discuss the situation that's on everon's minds, shall we? Vic, you're aware that Hime is madly in love for you, right? He's been sobbing all day, wishing you were his.. hopping that there was a way for him to be with you. And Jaime, Vic told me a while back that he had fallen hard for you. He wanted you more than anything at the time, but Kellin managed to nab him first. In my opinion, I think that you two should surely be together. but hey... If it was meant to be then fate has a way of figuring things out", I exposed everything and sat there as if I had said nothing. Vic, Tony and Jaime all stared at me with their mouths opened wide. I popped a bubble with the gum I was chewing and proceeded to put my feet up on the coffee table and prop my arms up behind my head.

VIC'S POV

"M-Mike...", I said and gave my brother a funny look after he had blabbed out a ton of information that would only make things even more awkward than they already were. "Why would you do that?", I fussed at him.

He held his hands up in defense. "Dude, I'm just trynna help make things right".

"Well you're doing a terrible job", Jaime said and let out a nervous laugh.

I sighed loudly. "Can you guys give Hime and I a moment alone?", I asked Mike and Tony.

"Whoa, this is my house. How are you kicking me out of my own place?", Mike asked.

"Bro.. just go", I said and pointed towards the door. He laughed and he and Turtle exited the house. This was the second time in one day that I was going to be talking to Jaime but we obviously had some things that still needed to be settled.

"Listen Vic. I know that you're aware that we were talking about you before you came in. It wasn't anything bad obviously. I just needed someone to talk to about my feelings for you. I've held it in too long and I just needed to get it out", he blabbed.

I looked at him and moved over to the couch beside him. I slowly slid my hand into his and intertwined our fingers. I felt him shiver and I wondered whether it was because he felt the same sparks that I had felt when our skin touched. "Hime", I began speaking to him softly. "I.. I love you, k? And I mean as more than just a friend. And earlier as I was sitting with Kellin, I couldn't help but think about you and the love that I have for you. I.. I just.. I love Kellin with every fiber of my being but now that I know your true feelings for me, my feelings for you are back and now stronger than ever. I don't know what to do..", I trailed off and stared at the floor.. hand still locked in Jaime's.

"Don't do anything", he stated. "Other than stay with Kellin and continue to live happily", he said and gave me a weak smile. "He makes you happy. If he didn't, you wouldn't have proposed to him, right? Stay with your guy and don't stress yourself about this", Jaime said and tried to make it seem as if he was okay.

"Hime, I know that you wouldn't be okay with that...", I said.

"Yeah I would. You're my best dude and I want you to be happy. Who am I to stand in the way of that?"

"I gave him a look that said 'You're lying'.

"Okay, okay. I would be incredibly jealous at all possible moments but... I do want you to stay with Kel. You two are soul mates", he confessed.

"How do you know that you and I aren't soul mates? Besides, Kel and I fight all the time", I mentioned.

"Well, like Mike said, if we were meant to be together, fate has a way of figuring things out", he said and gave my hand a tight, reassuring squeeze.