I'm So Sorry... But I Can't

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing that popped into my head was what Kellin told me yesterday. He and Katelynne were expecting another child already even though they had recently had a daughter born to them. I told Kellin that I would never leave him, no matter what happens... but the truth is, I'm kinda tired of all the surprises... I'm tired of all the relationship drama. I understand that every relationship has its ups and downs, but ours had more down moments than ups... It was tiring and it was stressful. I hadn't expected everything to be so complicated when we hooked up 9 months ago...

"Good morning", I said as I walked into the front of the bus where the guys were already sitting.

"Morning", they said in unison.

"Want to tell us about what happened with Kellin last night?", Tony asked with concern on his face. I let out a sigh and told them everything. How Katelynne was apparently pregnant again, how Kellin swore that he didn't cheat, how I truly felt: tired and frustrated....

"So what do you guys think I should  do? This tour only lasts for  2 days after today and I donn't know if I'm ready to go back and pretend that everything is alright with Kellin", I admitted.

"Just ask him to stay with Jesse or one of the others and tell him that you need some alone time", Tony suggested.

"Nah. That would break his heart", I replied.

"Well, you could just stay with me and Turtle for a few days once we get home", Jaime stated.

"Nope. That would be awkward. I mean, you guys live right across the street. How weird would it be for me to stay with you guys and Kellin across the street at my house. He would think that I don't want to be around him anymore", I said.

"You're right", Mike agreed. I don't encourage lying when it comes to relationships but, you may just have to. Tell him that you're visiting a friend in another place or that you're working on some new material with someone else. That way, you get time away from him without breaking his heart", Mike said before shoving an entire strip of bacon in his mouth.

"That's... actually a pretty good plan Mike. I hate the thought of lying to him, but I guess I'll do it. Who would I stay with though?", I asked.

"Another band? All Time Low? Of Mice and Men?", Jaime suggested.

"Jack can't keep a secret so I won't be staying with ATL. But maybe I could hang out with Of Mice & Men. It's been a while since I've hung out with them.

"Yeah. Sounds good", Mike said.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Austin's number and walked to the back lounge. "Why, hello my sexy Mexican!", Austin said upon answering the phone and I laughed.

"Austin, hi!", I said.

"What's good bro?"

"Nothing's good right now", I said as I rubbed my elbow and walked around in the lounge.

"Why? What's wrong? Does it have anything to do with Kellin?"

"It actually has everything to do with Kellin. I- I want to ask a favor of you, but I don't want to be a bother...". I began.

"Dude, you're like my brother! Whatever it is, it won't bother me", he cut me off.

"Kellin and I are... uh.. going through some difficulties. Well, he thinks that everything is good and all but in actuality, I really need a break from him right now. Just to get stuff off of my mind and I was wondering if I could uh..."

"Stay with us for a while? Sure man! Of course you can!", Austin finished for me.

"Really?", I asked to be sure.