Lovers & Friends

"Thank you for giving me a second chance Vic", Kellin said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Don't thank me. I didn't do you a favor... I did it for my heart", I replied as I picked him up from the couch and ran him upstairs and into the bedroom. I threw him on the bed and collapsed on top of him.

"Get off of me you fatass", Kellin said as he tried to push me away.

"Fatass?", I asked and acted offended. "The fatness of my ass is absolutely none of your concern!", I said as I fell down on him again.

"Or is it?", he asked as he reached down and pinched my butt...hard.

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick! What are you doing?", I shouted as I jumped up in pain.

"Who is this Bostwick person that you speak of?", he asked as he looked around the room, acting if he was trying to see if anyone else was there. "Surely you aren't talking to me! My name is Sir Kellin Quinn Fuentes!"

"Sir? Seriously?", I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Then I waked over to him and pushed him back into the bed. I laid on him and began kissing his neck. I worked my way over to his hotspot and nibbled at it as I enjoyed the sound of him moaning in pleasure. I went to his lips and he let me in without hesitation. As our tongues battled with each other, I lifted his shirt and ran my hand along his soft stomach.

He moaned a little more as I slid down and licked his abs and played with his belly button and the stitches that formed a line on his stomach with my tongue. I unzipped his pants to reveal his hardened member.

"No, let me go first this time", he said as he pushed me onto my feet. He got on his knees on the floor and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. He looked at me penis with a smile, looked at me and licked his lips and then looked at the penis again.

He licked the tip of it once just to tease me. Then, he shoved the whole thing into his mouth and moved his mouth back and forth on it as he began sucking. He deep throated it once and began gagging. He tried again and suppressed the gagging and held it in his throat for a moment longer before choking a bit and taking it out. I tangled my hand in his hair and guided his head as he sucked my dick for a while longer until I pulled him up and changed places with him.

I returned the favor to him and gagged on his cock a few times before instructing him to lay doggie style on the bed.

He did just as I asked and I eased my way inside of him. "You don't have to start slow Vic. Pound me", Kellin muttered.

"Kel? You sure? I don't want to rip the stitches in your stomach...."

"Pound me!", he whisper screamed and I did just as he asked. I began fucking his ass as hard as I could. Listening to him scream out in pain mixed with pleasure was amazing. His moans were loud and exhilarating. I picked up the pace more and after what seemed like an hour of intense and rough banging, I began reaching my climax.

"Kel.. I'm gonna..", I began until he pulled himself out from me and quickly turned around and shoved my penis into his mouth as I erupted. He swallowed it and licked his lips and we both collapsed on the bed and held each other.

"That was amazing...", Kellin said.

"Of course. Making love to you is always amazing", I replied before quickly kissing his ear and dozed off to sleep.

When I woke up from my nap, I wad immediately greeted by Kellin's smiling face. "Hi", he said to me as he gave my nose a soft kiss.

"How long have you been watching me?", "I giggled.

"Mhmmm, a half hour maybe", he shrugged and laughed

"How ya feeling?", I asked.

"Fine... besides the fact that I'm really sore", he said as he rubbbed his belly.