Romance

When I woke up, Kellin was sitting on the edge of the bed and looking out of the window.

"Whatcha doing?", I asked him.

He turned and looked at me and kissed me on the lips. "Watching the guys throw the football around outside", he said.

"You didn't want to join them?", I asked him

"Nah. I was content with sitting here and listening to you snore", he smirked.

"I don't snore", I said as I stood up and stretched.

"Uh, yeah you do", he replied as he got up and walked out of the room. When he came back in, he was rolling in a cart with a silver plate and top on it. He took the top off of the plate and said "Wala! Breakfast is served".

"Babe, you made me breakfast?", I asked in surprise.

"Well, you moved me into your home so I thought that the least I could do was make you breakfast", he leaned over and kissed me on my nose. On the plate were waffles, sausage, eggs, oatmeal, and strawberries with orange juice as the drink.

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met", I said as I brushed the hair from his face and then sat down to eat.

"I'm aware", he said. What a know it all...

When I was halfway through eating, he got up and ran bathwater in the tub and called me into the bathroom a few minutes after I was done. When I walked in, the tub was filled with bubble bath and rose petals with candle against the wall. The chandelier that hung right over the tub set the whole mood. Then there was Kellin... standing there in the nude and looking all sexy. Just looking at his face made me horny, but looking at his entire naked body made my sexual fantasies intensify.

He walked over to me and pulled my boxers off. He stepped over into the water and I followed him. He sat at one end and I sat at the other.

"I think I like you better without clothes on", he joked.

"Well why don't you come down here and show me how much you like it", I teased back.

He got right in front of me and he unexpectingly grabbed my penis, which was already hard, and started jerking me softly. He must have noticed it's hardness or the shock on my face because he let out a little laugh. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I sat him sideways in my lap as he still jerked me, and put my hands on the sides of his face and passionately kissed him over and over again.

Then his jerking became a little faster and I got a bit too excited. I pushed Kellin back slightly and said "Uh, babe. It's not that I don't want to do this with you. I mean, everything is so romantic. I love what you've done here but..."

"But what? Are we moving too quickly?", he suggested.

"No. It's not that. It's just that... mom said no sex in the house", I said seriously.

He sat back. "Oh. I didn't know", he said awkwardly but the expression on his face said 'You're a grown man but your mom said no sex in YOUR house?'

I smiled a bit. "I'm just joking", I said as I pushed Kellin upward making him stand up directly in front of me. I used the towel at the edge of the tub and wiped the soap from his penis. I looked up at him and he was smiling.. waiting in anticipation.

I shoved it in my mouth greedily and and began to viciously suck on it. It didn't take long for him to begin  moaning in pleasure. I made it even better for him by forcing the whole thing into my mouth and down my throat. I kept gagging on it, but Kellin gave me breaks when I needed them and I got used to it.

After a few minutes, we changed positions and he began sucking me. He had never done it before so it was slow and gentle but still satisfying. We had only a little time for actual fucking before we both reached our climax and cummed in the bathwater.

 We sat in the dirty water for a minute before we actually moved to the shower and cleaned up.

"I love you baby", Kellin whispered to me as I washed his back.

"I hope so... I've given you my all. It would really suck if you didn't return the favor", I said.

"Of course I have babe. At this point, I'd die for you", he said as he turned to face me.

I smiled. "I know you would. Same here", I returned.

(A/N: So sorry for the short chapter you guys! I've been really busy and I haven't had much time today! Dont worry though, I'll do better! Hope you enjoy! :))