Home

Benton had apologized to us for trying to push us to do the interview his way and alot of our fans apologized for being jerks on Twitter. We had performed the last show of the tour and we were all excited about going home.

"How do you think Katelynne will react when you come home?", I asked Kellin as we watched a soccer game on TV.

"Well, first off, I hope she let's me in the house", he said with a grin. "She'll be angry and not want to talk to me. I feel for her. But, she'll have to deal"

"I can't wait to get you moved in with me", I said

"Neither can I", he agreed

There was silence as we continued watching the soccer game until he spoke again. "My step sons are going to hate me. Their dad left them and when I waltzed into their lives, I promised them that I wouldn't leave", he said. I could hear the guilt in his voice.

"You're not leaving them. Just like you aren't leaving Copeland. Stop beating yourself up about it", I said as I rubbed his back. Then I remembered something. "In the interview, you said that we were going on a romantic getaway soon. What was that all about?"

He grinned. "The Bahamas. I'm taking you to the Bahamas", he said simply.

"Why?", I asked in confusion.

"Because I love you silly. Besides, everything's better in the Bahamas, right?"

I smiled, slid down the couch over to him and gave him a big hug. "Thanks baby. But you don't have to do that. That type thing is expensive"

"I know, but I think you're worth it", he said as he kissed me on my nose.

"No I'm not", I said

"Stop arguing with me! We're going and that's that", he said firmly

"Ok, but I'm paying for everything", I said seriously as I looked at the TV again.

"Why must you be so difficult?", he asked. "It's already paid for. I've got the plane tickets, I rented out a nice little house right at the water and everything. Mike, Tony, and Jaime helped me pay for it. All you have to do is go and enjoy."

"So the guys were in on this too? Why am I the last to know?"

He did his signature smile.. you know, the one where his nose wrinkles up and his pearly white teeth glisten. "It was a suprise babe. No one ever tells anyone that they will suprise them"

"I love you Kel", I said as I looked deeply into his eyes.

"I love you more", he replied back.

******************************************************

We arrived home in San Diego the next day. The air was warm, the wind was blowing, the sea gulls were dancing... everything was perfect.

The first thing we had to do was take Kellin home so that he could talk to Katelynne, see Copeland and his step sons, and pack his things. We parked the tour bus in his driveway, he got out and attempted to unlock the door with his key. She had changed the locks just as he suspected. So he began knocking on the door... no response. So he began banging and screaming her name... no answer.

Then a midnight blue Ferrari pulled into the driveway and a tall, dark haired, extremely skinny woman got out and just stared at Kellin.

Her first words to him? "Why are you here you lying, cheating bastard?", she yelled.

"Katelynne...", he began

"No. Don't 'Katelynne' me. Why are you here?", she repeated. That's when two young boys jumped from the backseat and ran over to hug Kellin. I'm assuming that those were his step sons.