They Say That Love Is Forever

"Remember when they said that what we want could never be done? Well, look whose laughing now! We'll do what we want to! Yeah, we'll do what we want to! Yeaaaa-eyy-eeaaa-eyy-eeaaa!", Kellin loudly sang the lyrics to one of his old songs as he jumped up and down on the bed again trying to awaken me.

I smiled as I tried to ignore him. "You know what Kellin? When we're married, you're gonna really need to find another way to wake me up", I said loud enough for him to hear, referring to how he also jumped on me and covered me in water the day before.

He laughed and sat down behind me and sang softly in my ear. "They say that love is forever. Your forever is all that I need. Please stay, as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay, forever with me". He sang the acoustic version of his song: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn. "Is that a bit better?", he said as he nibbled on my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Yessss.... Much better", I whispered. Kellin's voice was soft and angelic. Even when he sang off key, he still was the most amazing vocalist that I've ever known. I turned over and kissed his lips. I pulled away and stared at him as I stroked his cheeks for a few moments. "It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are what my dreams are made of. And I can't fall asleep. I lay in my bed awake at night", I sang the next lines of his song.

"And I'll fall in love. You'll fall in love. This could mean everything, everything to me. Ooo ooo. This could mean everything to me-eh", we sang together.

He leaned down and kissed me one last time before standing up. "Our flight leaves in an hour and a half. You should probably take a shower", Kellin said as he threw me the outfit that I would wear today. "Sorry about picking out your outfit for you", he giggled. "I packed the rest of your things and I've already put the bags in the taxi waiting downstairs".

"Thank you", I said as I walked past him on the way to the bathroom and kissed his head.

************************************

After the nice and toasty, refreshing shower, Kellin and I grabbed our remaining things and headed downstairs. Before we left the house, I grabbed him and pulled him in close to me, making our foreheads touch.

"I just want to tell you how grateful I am that you took me on this wonderful vacation. Words can't describe how much this means to me. I've had the time of my life. I really needed a break from all of the touring and whatnot", I began speaking to him.

"It was my pleasure baby", he responded. "Don't mention it"

"How could I not?", I joked. "Because of this trip, I'm going back home with an insanely adorable fiancé", I continued.

He stood there and blushed for a second before I led him out the door. The taxi was waiting outside and the guys were already in there playing and making it rock from side to side. I knocked on the window which got their attention and they stopped before allowing Kellin and I in.

The ride to the airport was fairly short. We got there and checked in, sent our luggage away for checking, and sat down in the waiting area. Kellin sat in my lap and decided to play with my facial features the entire time: straightening my eyebrows, separating my clustered eye lashes, lightly squeezing my cheeks between his fingers... He is such a child.

Finally, our luggage was ready for pick up and we were able to board the airplane soon after. The flight back home was tiring but at least we made it back in one piece.

Our photographer, Adam, was outside the airport waiting for us. We greeted him and began our journey home. Kellin had nuzzled his way into my arms and fell asleep pretty quickly. Soon enough though, we were entering the gates of our little community. Adam parked the van and I picked the sleeping Kellin up bridal style and carried him up to bed before retrieving the remaining things from the van.