27| Keefe

As soon as Keefe and Foster glittered into Havenfield, Keefe immediately pulled Sophie into a hug. He could feel Sophie start to shake. Keefe could feel his heart breaking, considering that the council had made Sophie feel like this. Rage coursed through his veins, Keefe had loved Sophie to an extent that he would do anything for her. Even if it meant going to Exile.

"Those councilors are going to pay," He seethed. Sophie looked up with tears and that only fueled Keefe's anger even more. He couldn't bear seeing her like this. And Alina only ruined Keefe's plan to propose to Sophie. He had talked to Grady and Edaline before and had their blessing, but Keefe didn't bother telling his dad. He completely cut him out of his life as soon as he graduated and got a house he was planning to share with Sophie.

"I'm fine Keefe,"

"No you're not! The councilors did this to you, and I can't be fine when they're still out there wreaking havoc on the Lost Cities!" Sophie flinched at Keefe's outburst, he knew that she had never seen him so angry. Another tear rolled down her face and Keefe's insides squirmed. He had made her cry. He did this. He buried his head in his hands,

"I'm sorry, I'm just so angry at the council,"

" I don't think you're angry at the council Keefe,"

"I think you're mad that I was given a position and that you couldn't date me anymore"

Keefe's head snapped up. He wouldn't do that. He loved and respected Sophie too much and agreed with every decision she made. If she decided to become a councilor, Keefe wouldn't mind, even if it meant his heart getting broken in the process, he would still love and cherish her with every fiber in him. 

"Foster, everything you do will be fine. If you do join the council, I won't stop you, because I love you and respect your decisions. You mean too much to me to let you go," Sophie smiled.

"How do you manage to say the right things Keefe Sencen?" She murmured stepping closer to Keefe.

"I don't know, I just do," Keefe whispered.

"I think I need a distraction,"

"A distraction you'll get Foster,"

And with that, Keefe gently pressed his lips into's Sophie. He could feel her small hands slide up to his hair, entangling it. Keefe secretly loved the feel of it, but he wouldn't tell Sophie. Keefe cupped her cheek and gripped her waist even tighter.

"You're beautiful," He said against her lips. Sophie smirked and deepened the kiss. Everywhere she touched, heat erupted. And Keefe loved it, making the kiss even more intense. They broke apart with Keefe slightly panting.

"Can you stay with me Keefe?" Sophie whispered, leaning her forehead against Keefe's like the time they had their first kiss.

"Of course,"

Okay, I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! IT'S VERY HARD JUGGLING THREE STORIES AT ONCE!

Anyhoooo

Remember to be strong, be different and be YOU!!!!!!

BAIIII, ILYSM KEEFESTERS!!!! 

😏😉