New Story!

HELLO MY KEEFESTERS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS! 

I have a new story that I published just now with two chapters. It's called The Phoenix and it's a KeefexReader book. So if you want to imagine yourself getting together with Keep hop right on. Or if you're just looking for an interesting story, you can click on it too. More information is on the book so if you want to read it. GO AHEAD!

ALSO, TYSMMMMMMMMMM FOR 3K READS LIKE OH MY MALLOWMELT!!!!!!!!!!!1 THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, ILY KEEFESTERS.

For my context on my new story here it is,

Y\N L\N has been living in an orphanage ever since, because no one would would want a kid who's 14 years old who could be doing a job in the NASA

Y\N L\N has been living in an orphanage ever since, because no one would would want a kid who's 14 years old who could be doing a job in the NASA. But, Y\N has a secret. She could control electricity. She thought no one was like her until she meets three people who tell her she's an elf. But as she is introduced to The Lost Cities, she senses there is something more to all the glitter and sparkles. Especially a boy with ice blue eyes and blond hair who is more than just a person with jokes.
If you want to read it, here it is! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT, CAUSE I'M GOING TO WORK VERY HARD ON IT!Anyhooooo,Remember Keefesters to be strong, be different and be YOU!!!!BAIIII, LOVE YOU KEEFESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!