14| Sophie

"They're so cute!"

"Who would've expected this?"

I fluttered open my eyes to see literally all of my friends towering over me and Keefe. I was still hugging Keefe's chest, so I let go to get up. Keefe grabbed my hand and pulled me down again. I rolled my eyes,

"Keefe, literally all of our friends are here," I hissed in his ear.

"Who cares?" He countered back and hugged me tighter.

"Alright then, we'll leave you guys alone," Biana said and ushered everyone out of Keefe's room.

"Did you have to that?" I asked. His eyes opened and he smirked.

"Well, these people should be giving us privacy," He replied. I sighed, but he pulled me in for a kiss. I put my hand on his mouth,

"Nope, no kisses for you,"

"But Fosterrrrrrrrr," He whined with a pout and puppy eyes. I wasn't going to fall for it.

"Come on, we need to have breakfast," I said, jumping off the bed. I was surprised I didn't get any nightmares. I suddenly felt bad that I didn't visit Grady or Edaline, but instead, I was with Keefe. I felt Keefe's hands on my shoulders.

"What's with the guilt Soph?" Keefe asked.

"I just felt bad that I didn't see Grady and Edaline after what happened that day," I explained. Keefe turned me around and hugged me,

"It's alright, we'll meet them today anyway," He comforted. I started to pull away but then he kissed me. I didn't kiss back though.

"Why aren't you kissing me!" He groaned.

"I told you, no kisses," I said with a smirk.

"But, I will do this," I walked forward and booped his nose. I giggled and turned to walk out of his room.

"Put a shirt on, I might like you like this, but I don't think anyone else will," I said over my shoulder and shut the door. I sighed and started to walk back to the girl's treehouse, not even caring about how I looked. It was amazing what impact Keefe had on me. I barged into the room and was very surprised to see everyone talking to Rayni. I sneaked into my room to find a pair of clothes and then I brushed my teeth. I walked out of my room and suddenly every girl pushed me down to the floor.

"Did anything spicy happen?" Biana asked. My eyes widened,

"Ew! No Biana, of course not!" Biana sheepishly grinned. Edaline walked into the room to see all of the girls on me. Her eyes widened, but I got up and walked to her and hugged her.

"Are you alright?" I asked. I could still see the bruise on her head. She nodded with a small smile. I grinned back. I walked out of the girls' treehouse to get some breakfast. There was a large wooden table filled with custard bursts, ripplepuffs and mallowmelt. 

Edaline, I smiled

Keefe walked in with his hair artfully tousled and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes, knowing what he was doing. I was reaching for the mallowmelt when Keefe took the whole tray away and held it high above his head. I tried to get it, but he was too tall. Curse his height!

"I want mallowmelt Keefe! I'm hungry!" He smirked,

"I'll give it to you if you kiss me," I stopped jumping.

"Fine," Keefe grinned and put the mallowmelt down to lean in for a kiss. Just as he was about to close the space, I jerked away, took the mallowmelt, and ran. I grinned, proud of my evilness.

"FOSTER! YOU WILL PAY!" I kept running. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around the meadows in Alluvetere when I saw a beautiful clearing. The trees had purple leaves and the grass was a vibrant green. I sat down in the middle and started to gobble up the mallowmelt. Just as I was having the last one I heard a twig snap behind me. I swiveled around to see what it was but I couldn't see anything. I shrugged, thinking it was some sort of animal. Then, someone lunged at me. I screamed and when I looked up to see who was on top of me, I met a pair of ice blue eyes.

"Keefe! You scared the hell out of me," I scolded. All he did was shrug, but he didn't get off me. He caressed my face and I could feel tingles rush through my whole body. I closed my eyes in happiness.

"So, what did you think of my payback," He whispered, his warm breath on my cheeks. 

"It wasn't that bad," I whispered back. He cupped my cheek. I shivered.

"Keefe, I know what you're trying to do," I said, opening my eyes. I tried to get off, but neither Keefe or me would budge. I groaned in defeat. I looked in his beautiful ice blue eyes. Normally ice blue would look cold, but Keefe's had full of warmth in them. It was like the sun reflecting the sky onto clear water, his eyes giving me some sort of strength. I know Keefe thinks his eyes are like his mother's, and that makes him look more like her. I couldn't see any similarities between both of them and I'm determined for Keefe to see himself the way I do.

"Checking me out Foster?" He asked leaning in closer, our noses barely apart.

"I give up," I said and we both kissed. Fireworks exploded, and kissing Keefe each time made it feel better. I don't know if that's possible though.  We broke apart, but our faces were still close to each other.

"I love you,"
"I love you too,"

Hehe, you guys were probably really mad when I didn't make them kiss at first, but...... I'm going to have to say. This book is going no where, while my human fanfic is.............. I don't know whether I should continue to do this. I should think of ideas soon, maybe they finally defeat the Neverseen in an almighty battle with a lot of stuff in there that happens. Something will happen soon guys, don't worry!

Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE, LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!! ❤️