7| Sophie

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a peaceful Keefe sleeping there. I was about to get up, but couldn't resist kissing him again. I slowly got off the bed when I heard Keefe's voice.
"If that's how I'm going to wake up every morning, I might as well live here," I rolled my eyes,
"Good morning Keefe, now try and see if you can get up from the bed," Keefe nodded and winced as he tried to get off. He successfully did it, but he limped instead of walked.
"Okay, good. I want you to drink all these elixirs," Keefe groaned, but did as he was told. I smiled and walked down the stairs and saw Edaline cooking something.
"Good morning Edaline, what are you cooking?" I asked.
"Good morning Sophie, I'm cooking some custard bursts,"
"That sounds great,"
"Hey kiddo, I need your help bathing Verdi, can you come out when you're done, and maybe rope That Boy in it too," Grady asked, walking inside.
"Grady, he has a name, and I'm not sure I can today because we're planning on going into hiding soon. Mr.Forkle will find a way to take care of all the animals here, don't worry. He'll probably have his gnomes build an exact replica of this in Alluvetere," Grady sighed and walked to the dining table. Just then I saw Keefe struggling to walk down the stairs.
"Keefe, you were supposed to call for me to come down!" I exclaimed. Keefe shrugged and continued on. He was about to trip, but thankfully I caught him.
"Wow, Foster, I'm already falling for you,"
"Keefe!" He did nothing but a mischievous grin spread across his face. He kissed me right in the spot, in front of Grady and Edaline. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.
"But Foster," he pouted with puppy eyes.
"Nope, and I'm sure you don't want to miss out on custard bursts," Keefe immediately composed himself and walked to the dining table.
"Morning Edaline and Grady," Keefe greeted.
"Good morning, Keefe. Did you have nice sleep?" Edaline replied.
"I sure did," Keefe said.
"Morning," Grady said in a gruff voice. I place my hand on his arm, telling him to go easy on Keefe. Grady just rolled his eyes and mumbled something about teenage love.
"And breakfast is served, enjoy everyone!" Edaline exclaimed as she placed a large plate full of custard bursts on the table. Keefe and Grady dived in and when they were done, Edaline and I reached out to take a few. We laughed and talked when there was a knock on our door.
"I'll get it," I offered. I walked up and opened the door to see someone with brown hair and teal eyes.

And I'm going to leave it at that. It wasn't much of a cliffhanger, but there are three people who have those features, and I want you to guess who it was! Also, please vote and comment down your thoughts and feedback on this. a big shoutout to LucieNevyLoosindar who is my new supporter! And a big shoutout to Sokeefe_27 for being my first supporter!
Anyhoooooo
Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!
Byeeeee, love y'all! ✌️❤️