11| Keefe

I felt anger, sadness, frustration. Literally every bad emotion there is. I still don't believe how Sophie wants to be with a guy who has a dad who doesn't care and has a mom who's evil. I have always used a funny, humorous mask to cover my pain, but Sophie always sees through it. This was the time to put on that mask again.

"Keefe? Earth to Keefe? Hello? LORD FUNKYHAIR! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S LOOKING WORRIED!" Sophie shouted. I snapped up from my thoughts.

"You okay Keefe? You kinda zoned out" Sophie asked. I smirked, using my mask.

"Oooh, look who's worrying now?" I replied. I couldn't let Foster see what I was feeling, otherwise she would go crazy, and get worried that I would leave like...... all the other times.

Keep it together Keefe

Sophie rolled her eyes,

"Keefe stop acting, tell me what's wrong. Actually, let's go to my room," I sighed in defeat, my mask didn't work. Foster helped me up the stairs and went into her room. Man, I've been in her room a lot lately.

"Sit down," She ordered pushing me down on her bed. She was getting feisty, and had a stern expression on her face. I should be scared... but I don't want to.

"Foster's getting feisty," I teased, smirking.

"Keefe, stop, just spill," I groaned and explained about what I thought before,
'It's just that, why would the most powerful elf want to be with a guy who's mom is evil and has a dad who's doesn't care about him. I can't help thinking that... what if I became like my mom. Maybe this transformation is supposed to make me evil like her. Maybe that's why I have this so called legacy." I looked down, not wanting to meet Sophie's gaze. I could feel a bunch of sadness and compassion. Sophie lifted my chin to meet her eyes. I still looked down.

"Keefe, look at me," She whispered softly. I didn't.

"Keefe," She said louder. I met her gaze and saw her beautiful chestnut eyes. Then she did something I thought she never would. Her soft lips pressed against mine and I kissed back. All my worries evaporated as I tasted her strawberry taste. We sadly needed air, so I broke the kiss, but I kissed her again. We fell on the bed, tangled in all of her sheets. Her hands were in my hair as our kiss became rougher. I hugged her close to me, scared that she would let go.

"Don't leave me Sophie," I whispered. She shook her head and kissed me again, this time slow and gentle. She broke the kiss and started to stroke my hair.

"Keefe, you're not like your mom, you're better than her. You could control your power and could switch it off. I've seen you, you're not becoming evil one bit, you're becoming stronger. Remember that a lot of people care about you Keefe, and I care about you the most. I don't want to be with anyone else." I smiled, my real smile. She smiled back and kissed me again. Someone barged into the room and this time it was Grady brandishing a spiky metal bat. My eyes widened.
"Uhm, Grady? Why do you have spiky bat?" Sophie asked, confusion in her voice.
"I got it ever since Jolie started dating. It works really well to scare boys. I'm watching you Keefe," He then slammed the door and then left. My imparter suddenly started to frantically ring so I picked it up. It was Mr. Forkle with a very worried look.
"Sup' Forklenator," I said.
"Keefe, get Sophie and her family to my Foxfire office. Only pack your essentials, we're going into hiding NOW," I nodded and looked at Sophie. She jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs to tell Edaline and Grady everything. I didn't really have anything on me right now, but I figured Fitzy would be willing to share. But I realized I had to leave all of my hair supplies. That wasn't good. I tried to go down the stairs as fast as I could and told Sophie I was going to Shores Of Solace to get my hair supplies and clothes. She nodded and gave me a quick kiss and told me not to be too long. I went to the leapmaster and I glittered away. I walked into the house and was about to open the door when I was met with a very grumpy Ro,
"Hey Ro, long time no see," I said.
"That's what you greet me with? I heard you came back. I didn't come because I was busy finding  Cadfael. Where were you?"
"Well, you see, I sprained my ankle when Fitzy and I got into a fight, soooo, I had to stay at Sophie's. I'm also going to have to go into hiding. Your also coming with. Wait a minute.... DID YOU FIND CADFAEL!" Ro grinned,
"Yup, I brought him to my father himself. He tortured the traitor after that. Oh the joy of seeing a traitor get they deserved. Anyways, you finally got together with Blondie or..." I smirked, excited to see Ro's reaction when I tell her about me and Sophie getting together.