17| Keefe

I don't know what to feel. I hate that I still love my mom after what she's done to me and my friends. I hate that she still has that kind of power over me.

"Keefe?" A melodic and beautiful voice called my name. Ah, Foster.

"Everything is going to be okay, there's no reason to worry," I chuckled.

"You sound like Alden,"

"I could sound like you if you want, I've been practicing my mimicking," Foster said, smirking. I couldn't help but look at her lips as they started to move.

"I'm Lord Hunkyhair and I have the most awesome hair in the world except my girlfriend. My girlfriend is the best person I've ever seen and she has better hair than me!" She mimicked. I laughed. Foster was actually improving. She was so cute. I started to mimic Sophie.

"I'm Lady Fos-Bos and I love my Hunkyhair. And I really want to kiss him too," Sophie giggled and started to lean in. I closed the space and roughly pressed my lips against hers. She melted into my embrace and slid her hands down my stiff chest. I shivered, but tightened my grip on her waist. It felt like everything was right and we could forget everything around us. Like two puzzle pieces finally clicking together.

"Urgh, are you guys always going to be making out every time you're alone?" Stina sneered interrupting our kiss. It was true though. Many people have made a move getting into relationships but for Sophie and I, we made use of any alone time we had. I wouldn't want to push Sophie though, it wasn't right. Next year, Fitz and I are supposed to go to the Elite levels while Sophie would be a year behind me. I'd have to move in the Silver Towers. I couldn't bear the thought of facing my father either. Maybe Grady and Edaline would let me stay at Havenfield. Though, I don't think Grady would be a fan of Sophie sleeping with me last night (don't take that the wrong way keefesters). But whatever they don't know, won't hurt. 

PLEASE READ THIS! K, I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN FOREVERRRRRRR! I'M A HORRIBLE AUTHOR AND SUCK AT UPDATING, SO SORRY ABT THATTTT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, 1.2K READS!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! This is also a very short chapter, but bear with me! But on the bright side, I have summer hols now (I'm an aussie) so i'll be updating ALOT. (i hope, i'll be going out a lot, so idk the timeline for this) IT WAS ALSO MY BDAY ON THE 9TH, THAT'S RIGHT Y'ALL I'M A SAGGIE! SO HAPPY BDAY TO ME! IT'S ALSO TAY TAY'S BDAY TO HER, SO HAPPY BDAY TO DA BEST SINGER AND SONGWRITER AND ENTREAUPERAST!(I spelt that so wrong, but idc). I'm so happy Taylor Swift and I share the same zodiac sign,*sniffles*.

Anyhooooo,

Remember Keefesters to be strong, be different and be YOU!

BAIIII, LOVE YOU KEEFESTERS!!!!!!! 😏