5|Sophie

As soon as I saw Grady in the doorway and Keefe was still kissing me, I had to tell him what happened. Grady looked furious and before I left, I gave Keefe a sympathetic look and then walked out of my room. Well, I didn't go down the stairs though, I closed the door and put my ear close to the door so I could hear.

"So Keefe. If you're dating my daughter now, you need to know the rules," I heard my dad say. It took all of my willpower not to laugh.

"Before you say anything, I'm just saying that I won't hurt her. Sophie is smart, funny, selfless, kind and understanding. She was the only person who could see through my jokes. And I'm the person she always goes to when she's sad. I understand if you don't want me to be with Sophie, but I hope you will be fine with me being her friend," I was on the verge of tears when Keefe said that. He really did care about me. I just hoped that Grady will say yes.

"Well Keefe, before I could say anything, you went straight into your points. I'm surprised you didn't say she was pretty though. Don't say anything, I'm glad you didn't. That showed me that you would care for her, no matter how she looks. You have my consent to date her, but just don't break her heart like Fitz did."

"I'll promise I won't do that sir," I heard Grady hum an agreement following with footsteps. I quickly scrambled away and sprinted down the stairs as fast I could. I was surprised I didn't trip and fall. I quickly jumped on the couch looking for something to do. I saw Edaline's freshly baked mallowmelt. Perfect.

"Drop the act Sophie, I knew you were outside your room,"

"Oh well, it was worth a try," I replied with a smile.

"Looks like our little girl is growing up," Edaline cooed walking into the room with a sappy smile. Turns out, Edaline knew too.

"Also Sophie, if That Boy, I'm talking about Fitz, ever does something like that again, hail me and I'll come with a baseball bat." I giggled.

"Okay Grady enough with that, I'm sure Sophie is dying to see Keefe again," Edaline cut in. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to see Keefe with Elwin. He was flashing various colors on Keefe's ankle and Keefe was wincing in pain.

"Looks like things went well with Grady," I said. Keefe's head snapped up, and he smirked.

"Of course, even he can't argue with my good looks and my sick title. No one will ever beat the name Lord Hunkyhair," I rolled my eyes, Keefe was just being Keefe.

"Alright Keefe, you are not allowed to move from this bed for a day, and you'll have to wear a cast. If you need to go to the bathroom, Sophie will use telekinisis to take you there. You fractured your ankle, and if you do anything to it, it will break, so be careful. Sophie, here are some elixirs to give him the next morning when he wakes up. I'll come back to check on your ankle tomorrow Keefe" Elwin directed, pointing to a tray. Most of them looked fine, but there was one elixir that looked chunky. I did not want to know what was in it.

"Looks like we'll be sleeping together Foster," Keefe said with a smirk. I sighed and quickly changed in my bathroom. I found some shorts and a shirt for Keefe to wear from Grady's closet and threw it at Keefe.

"Try to wear this without getting off the bed. I'll be waiting, with some dinner for you," I ordered as I walked outside. I couldn't believe Keefe was actually my boyfriend. I still had some thoughts about Gisela and the Black Swan and Elysian, but whenever I'm with Keefe, all those worries just vanish. I realized that Keefe is the only one who understands me and I would never be with anyone else.

"Foster! I'm done changing!" It was time to take care of Keefe for once.

Sorry about the ending, I didn't know how else to end it. Also there wasn't any action in this chapter, but I realized you guys might want some more Sokeefe fluff, so I sorta made this about that. Please comment down your thoughts on this!

Anyhooooo

Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!

Byeeee, love y'all