12| Sophie

"Everyone link hands, we're going to Alluvetere." Mr. Forkle commanded. Everyone did it and then Mr. Forkle brought out a crystal. Sandor started to squeak some threats. Everyone's bodyguards were there, just for safety precautions. I closed my eyes and soon enough we glittered in Alluvetere. Alluvetere always took my breath away. I squeezed Keefe's hand before walking up to the girls treehouse. It somehow got bigger, but that's because we had some new editions to our gang. Someone grabbed my shoulders and I whipped around to punch them in the face when i saw it was just Keefe.
"Oh my gosh Keefe, you scared me, I thought it was the Neverseen," Keefe's smirk turned into a frown.
"I'm fine Keefe, don't worry about me," He smiled and nodded before giving me a quick kiss. He turned around and walked to his treehouse.
"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE WITH KEEFE!" Biana shrieked and literally tackled me to the ground.
"I have been shipping you guys ever since!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes. I pushed her off me and replied,
"Relax Biana, also, I know you have a crush too," She blushed, meaning that I was right.
"Spill, who is it?" She took a deep breath before saying,
"Imayhaveareallybigcrushondex,"
"What?"
"I have a crush in Dex," She cleared and blushed. I laughed. Suddenly, Linh walked in.
"What are you guys talking about?" She asked and sat down on one of the chairs.
"Crushes," Biana answered and I gasped.
"Biana!" I hissed. She giggled and turned back to Linh.
"Do you have a crush on anyone Linh?" Biana pried. Linh looked away with a smile in her face.
"Yeah, I have a crush on your brother," She said, her voice was merely a whisper. Biana squealed.
"Okay, I'm definitely calling everyone for a sleepover!"
"Wait, what, No no no non no-"
"Too late," she said and ran out the door. Biana shouted,
"EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ADULTS, SLEEPOVER IN THE COMMON ROOM!" Linh sighed and I rolled my eyes. She then barged into the room again,
"Alright, we don't have any sleeping bags or anything, but we'll make do with out blankets and everything," I nodded. Marella walked into the room,
"I heard about the sleepover, what time?" She said, plopping down onto one of the beds.
"We'll have it at 9," Biana answered. She squealed again.
"Do you know how long I've waited for this moment? We never had the time to do sleepovers, but this is the best! Crushes will be revealed and we'll do much more,"
"Well I have a game called truth or dare, it's something all sleepovers have. Well at least in the human world," I peeped. Biana gaped at me,
"Girl explain,"
"Well, someone has to ask someone else by saying 'Truth or Dare' if that person says truth, you can ask whatever question you want and they'll answer truthfully. If they pick dare, you can dare them to do something. Then whoever your asked will be their turn to ask someone else," all of the girls nodded like excited puppies.
"That sounds like the funnest game ever!" Marella exclaimed.
"Funnest isn't a word, but whatever," I corrected.
"I know Sophie, that's why I said it," Marella smirked. I rolled my eyes. I was rolling my eyes a lot today. Just then, a girl with bronze skin and black hair came in.
"Urgh, I forgot she was here," Biana groaned.
"Biana! Don't be rude! Hi Rayni," I greeted. She smiled and carefully sat down on one of the beds.
"What were you guys talked about?"
"Crushes," I replied, smirking at Biana. Rayni made an o shape with her mouth. Biana scowled and turned back to Rayni,
"You're invited to the sleepover, I want to get to know you," Rayni raised her arched eyebrows.
"Let's set things up!"

Ooooooh, what's gonna happen??????? Also, I'm just giving you a reminder, it'll take two or more days to write five chapters so I can post my new human AU Sokeefe story!
Anyhoooo
Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!
BYEEEE, LOVE Y'ALL ❤️✌️